Can't finish Blizz or Skadge companion stories

theStirge

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe related to this from todays patch notes ? http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/GAME-UPDATE-4-02-Patch-Notes/m-p/4948610#U4948610

•Fixed an issue with the Companion Locator Terminal where it was not allowing players to unlock the following companions: Blizz, Skadge, Khem Val, Broonmark, Rusk, Zenith, and Guss.

Torian is back, finished all convos, and got the legacy unlock! Great that they fixed that bug, finally. But, convos with Skadge and Blizz are still not showing up. My BH's entry into KotFE will still be delayed until the Blizz/Skadge bug is fixed.

i finished chapter 3. i can't get all their conversations, too,. if you read the tool tips, the legacy buffs are based on finishing all companions' conversations. i did all imp class companion conversations except blizz and skadge. Edited by DarkJediMage

i finished chapter 3. i can't get all their conversations, too,. if you read the tool tips, the legacy buffs are based on finishing all companions' conversations. i did all imp class companion conversations except blizz and skadge.

You, my friend, are screwed. Since you have started KotFE content, you will not be able to finish those convos on that character. If you want to unlock those legacy bonuses, you will have to create a new level 1 BH and do it all over again.

They should have publicized it better, but once KotFE content has been started, you will not be able to return and get it (at least currently) as most of those companions are effectively "dead" story wise. I do think the BH got screwed. All the other classes have at least 1 companion that you can get again later in the story except the BH.

Well, they fixed Mako w/ this patch. Was able to finish her off on my Powertech. As others have mentioned, still can't finish off Skadge or Blizz. I've finished Ilum even, except the flashpoint. Needs to be fixed ASAP as folk can't start the expansion until it is, or else they can never finish 'em. How long does this plan on being ignored?

Hopefully it doesn't get buried under all the other bugs, this one is a show stopper for BHs.

yup, still broken.

at least my support ticket was deleted with a nice note "hey, we totally told someone about this problem ;)"

better than no response at all right? ......right???

this stuff should have been caught in testing

but why pay for testers when you can have testers that pay you!?!

This bug still persists, I can't do Blizz or skadge. I also am unable to unlock any of the companions on my Jedi Consular - have finished all conversation lines and not a single one of them has unlocked!

Seems the Blizz/Skadge flu has spread to all classes now. We may get some help due to the epidemic!! :eek:

I have the same problem with Kira on my Jedi Knight. Just did the companion quest to help Suri on Voss, which is almost the last one, but the Kira does not talk to me for the follow up. I finished my own class story already.

She is the last one I need to unlock on my knight :(

Edited by Finiffa

Have a similar issue with Doc and DS Jaesa. However, Kaliyo, the same evening, did unlock presence bonus after her final convo. It appears some of the companions are not unlocking their presence bonus on the Imperial/Reb class section and/or not giving the final conversation.

Dear BW,

Since Early Access on the new story line, after every patch I log to my BHs, and still no conversations appear with Blizz or Skadge so I can finish my Legacy with them.

Please fix.

Really wish I could start the new expansion with these toons.

Thank You,

BH just sitting in his ship with no where to go.

I thought it was just me having the problem with Skadge. I have finished all the conversations with him but still nothing. What is weird is that I didn't finish some conversations with my Sorc's companions but they unlocked anyway. Very strange. And I don't believe for a second that Bioware can't fix the problem. They probably just don't want to fix it.

Dear BW,

Since Early Access on the new story line, after every patch I log to my BHs, and still no conversations appear with Blizz or Skadge so I can finish my Legacy with them.

Please fix.

Really wish I could start the new expansion with these toons.

Thank You,

BH just sitting in his ship with no where to go.

This times a thousand. In exactly the same boat. It's almost as if they don't care if subs quit.