Can't finish Blizz or Skadge companion stories

theStirge

Same, Blizz & Skadge, didn't have an issue with any other class yet(still haven't done Trooper & Scoundrel yet). It is super annoying, maybe in 4.0.3 but I wouldn't hold my breath, Bioware seems to work at a snails pace...I shouldn't have said that, its an insult to the snail! :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem - and it's not the problem other people have had with the buggy quests in their logs. Sent in a customer support ticket which told me to send in a bug report ticket. So I sent in a bug report but of course you get an automated response for those. I can't even find any evidence that they have even acknowledged that this is a bug and that they're looking into it. It'd be real nice if they did that at least. Edited by GrandKamikaze

I have the same problem - and it's not the problem other people have had with the buggy quests in their logs. Sent in a customer support ticket which told me to send in a bug report ticket. So I sent in a bug report but of course you get an automated response for those. I can't even find any evidence that they have even acknowledged that this is a bug and that they're looking into it. It'd be real nice if they did that at least.

A reply would be nice.

Having the same issue with Kaliyo. Have 17+ influence with her, finished my class quests. I'll not mess with KOTFE stuff on my agent until something's resolved here.

Think there is a work around for your issue.

Check quest list, if there is a blank one, delete, and you should be able to start your companion conversation again.

Think there is a work around for your issue.

Check quest list, if there is a blank one, delete, and you should be able to start your companion conversation again.

I see what you mean, that there's a blank quest. How do you delete it, though? It's not got anything to click on.

EDIT: figured it out! And it fixed the problem. Thanks so much :D

Edited by cybermancy

I see what you mean, that there's a blank quest. How do you delete it, though? It's not got anything to click on.

EDIT: figured it out! And it fixed the problem. Thanks so much :D

Yeah that's what I was trying to clarify. I'd heard about that problem with the quest log bug but unfortunately that is not the case for me or I'd assume many others. :/

I've got same problem on Smuggler Corso, Guss, Risha and Bowdaar wont talk to me but when i was doing the solo instances Battle of Ilum and False Emperor i had a option to talk to them in private...

Do you have blank quests in your quest list?

If so delete them and companion quests should return. The only ones this doesn't happen for are Blizz and Skadge as they don't have the blank quests. Unless you have a new bug... ick.

Do you have blank quests in your quest list?

If so delete them and companion quests should return. The only ones this doesn't happen for are Blizz and Skadge as they don't have the blank quests. Unless you have a new bug... ick.

Got them all talking now thanks, It was blank quest bug cheers for the tip

Finally got a post from EA over on http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/bd-p/star-wars-the-old-republic-en .

Says they are aware of and working on, fix in an up coming patch, ETA unknown though.

Had heard that if you did class quests to end on new toon post expansion update, you could get the Blizz/skadge legacy convo's to complete. So started a new toon, then remembered another "gate"--- apparently at the end of chapter 1 the whole class mission thing bugs out. Sigh... back to logging in just to check on Blizz/skadge log-out to check the forums for fix/work-around, then play the forum for awhile.... :confused:

Since this issue has been around since 4.0 dropped, I hope it is fixed by the up coming patch.

But I fear that the other Classes fix will tend to make them SURE that all companion convo's are "fixed", we'll have to wait some more. :mad:

Edited by Roalmo

Just want to add my voice to the list. I have the same problem with Blizz and Skadge.

It is really annoying because I want to move on from my BH and start the Smuggler class story. I've already completed Jedi Knight, Trooper, Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor and Imperial Agent and I've never had an issue like this before.