KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged

Mausen

Honestly BW just need to get their in-game CS in order. Phone-support sounds like it's better, but they can't really do a lot and in-game support is a *********** insult. It's a joke, and they can't not know it's a joke. Any other game I'd call this resolved and just wait for CS to reply to my ticket, but they've not helped me once in all the years I've played regardless of the issue, so Musco telling us to contact CS is equivalent to telling us to piss off.

This. This so much.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do receive my token back when I create a 60 and delete it as it ends up lv1 - but I've been unable to create a 60 shadow since the launch of KOTFE. Already sent one ticket about this, but it was disregarded, since this token issue was going on at the same time. I've been able to create other 60 toons, but for a shadow, it NEVER works for me. I've tried quite a few times, on several different days etc. Getting pretty frustrating. Fix your damn game.

Hi guys,

Same problem for me... 2 Token missing : 1 deleting a 60 character, the other after buying it at the cartel market...

I sent a tcket 5 years ago and still nothing... It is really disapointing... I hope they will fix it quickly and they will give us something...

The worst thing isn't the bug, it is that we don't have any information or date for the issue...

Edited by Cherchevent

Figured I would give them a call and the rep basically said to create an in-game ticket and that it's still being investigated. He was confident that it'll be seen to 'in the coming days'. Can't rip on the rep though, he's just the poor middle guy who suffers the most out of all this.

I'm glad you feel this way :) I used to BE one of those middle guys for a communications company and I"m here to tell you most of the time the reps are just as frustrated with the issues but they can't say anything. As long as they show empathy and understanding I"m good. Oh and encouragement to let me know that its being looked into is a huge help also lol. It's the reps like the one guy had who pretty much said touch "S**t" and to start a lvl 1 toon that would really upset me lol.

Forgot to add that to keep this post in topic- same as everyone else :D Still waiting on my token to be returned and still have open ticket.

Edited by Tamaera

I just purchased a level 60 token from the CM since CS was not granting me my free token, I consumed it and it is not showing that I can create one. I am NOT waiting multiple weeks for a damn level 60 token that I purchased for 2K Cartel Coins. Bioware better get off their asses and get to work restoring people's tokens.

I'm glad you feel this way :) I used to BE one of those middle guys for a communications company and I"m here to tell you most of the time the reps are just as frustrated with the issues but they can't say anything. As long as they show empathy and understanding I"m good. Oh and encouragement to let me know that its being looked into is a huge help also lol. It's the reps like the one guy had who pretty much said touch "S**t" and to start a lvl 1 toon that would really upset me lol.

I used to work in tech support for three years so I have quite a bit of empathy for live support agents who have to carry the burdens of the community when something goes awry and your ticket system or public FAQs suck. If their in-game support is anything like that job, tickets come in to a bin and reps have a bad habit of cherry picking the easiest to pad their metrics to the point where difficult tickets will be left alone while newer, easier tickets would supersede them until management came bearing down.

Metrics can be a ***** for the end user.

Mind you, our management usually reminded us of these 'older' tickets when we didn't have a reply within 4 hours of a ticket being received and really got on our *** when it went above. I can't imagine what kind of management is running the show at EAware where tickets go unanswered and the community is left in the dark for days on end and a warning is not re-released.

Oh, I got a reply to my ticket too. I hope it has god ne....oh, it's just a binned response which doesn't even try to address the issue and I'm still missing my token.

Edited by Rustweaver

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We have continued to investigate start at 60 based on the reports in this thread. We can confirm there is an on-going issue for some players where their start at 60 tokens did not get restored to them after we fixed the overall issue last Friday. This seems to be only affecting players who used a token later in the week or who were extra aggressive in creating and deleting the Level 1 characters. In any case, we are aware of the issue and will ensure people in this situation will receive their missing token or tokens (if appropriate).

In the meantime, if you haven’t already submitted an in-game ticket to CS, please do so. Make sure to mention start at 60 in your ticket. Please note, at this time CS is not responding to those tickets as we are exploring a more global fix, however it is important that you have a ticket submitted so we can track users who are in this state. Please don’t submit more than one ticket about this issue as it’s not necessary.

This may take a few days, but I will pass on further updates as I have them. Again, none of your tokens are lost and we will get them back to you ASAP!

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thanks for the update. I am wondering however when we will see some responses to other issues like missing items, titles, and general bugginess to the game. Ability delay is a real problem in the new star fortress missions, and is especially frustrating while trying to solo the heroic versions. Please continue to keep us in the loop about these things as well as missing tokens, and again, I think you guys are doing a much better job with feedback since the xpac.

In the meantime, if you haven’t already submitted an in-game ticket to CS, please do so. Make sure to mention start at 60 in your ticket.

I'm assuming that F2P / Preferred players should email support@SWTOR.com if they used a buggy token and lost it? Or should they post on the new EA Answers support forum?