cant make a level 60?

dethsight

Saw the E3 Trailer, played the game at Twitchcon, went to the website, and saw the early access I resubscribed October 19th. Logged in the next day I was greeted and excited with the FAQ splash screen.

I couldn't find the quest on my ship. Certainly saw a lot of confusion in General Chat regarding the early access and rewards.

Marketing could have worded the Early Access a lot better. Cannot deny the confusion it caused based off this thread, general chat, and the numerous support tickets this no doubt generated.

From my stand point this was not a good customer experience.

Edited by Aimei

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, same problem.

I just connected and I didn't have the content for early access and I didn't recieve any of my rewards as subscriber.

I can't create a level 60 player because I don't have the free token that they give to subscribers.

Same Issue here, Nothing at all :rak_02:

Can someone please clarify for me; Over what period of time/at what time did I need to be subbed to receive a free level 60 token?

Did I need to be the full Aug 10-Oct 19, or just "before" Oct 19?

The full time (or at least each of the listed dates, which basically means the full time). That's the problem most of the people complaining about are having; they don't have early access, and are shocked that... they don't have early access.

The full time (or at least each of the listed dates, which basically means the full time). That's the problem most of the people complaining about are having; they don't have early access, and are shocked that... they don't have early access.

So I was subbed around Oct 10. I'll have access to the expansion in a week, correct?

Do I also get a free 60 boost, then, or will I have to purchase/level like a plebe?

Yes you needed to be a sub from 8/10 to yesterday. Since you were not, join the line and wait till next week.

So here is how this clever marketing effort breaks down. You want early access, pay for the expansion. Oh its not something you can outright buy, no we need to collect $45-$60 or more from you before you get early access. So you needed to sub on or before 8/10 till yesterday. For those of us who missed the 8/10 date but subbed anytime after that, you and I have basically bought cosmetics while also funding, initially, the expansion. We would have been better off saving that money and just buying cartel coins with it. Edited by jhestefan

Yes you needed to be a sub from 8/10 to yesterday. Since you were not, join the line and wait till next week.

I got a new debit card on Monday, my old one was damaged. Due to a new expiration date, my sub wasn't renewed. So now it looks like no early access despite having been a subscriber since June, since I wanted all of Nico Okarr's stuff.

Are you kidding me...

So does gametime equal subscription? Seeing as i always buy those 60+ days instead of renewable options

I always buy 60 day game cards. I got access and all the rewards. So if you pay the same way and had an active sub on all 4 dates your in for early access.

I got a new debit card on Monday, my old one was damaged. Due to a new expiration date, my sub wasn't renewed. So now it looks like no early access despite having been a subscriber since June, since I wanted all of Nico Okarr's stuff.

Are you kidding me...

Working as Intended sadly.

:o

My characters (only 4) are on The Harbinger server. I cannot create a new 60 there but it appears that I can on other servers. I notice that the Population of Harbinger is "Very Heavy". Is there a population restriction by server?

Update: I ran the launcher "As Administrator" and now I can create a level 60. Not sure why that matters - tried it thinking it would help with the download...

Edited by delprind

My characters (only 4) are on The Harbinger server. I cannot create a new 60 there but it appears that I can on other servers. I notice that the Population of Harbinger is "Very Heavy". Is there a population restriction by server?

Update: I ran the launcher "As Administrator" and now I can create a level 60. Not sure why that matters - tried it thinking it would help with the download...

That is Rather odd............................ They must of just gave you it? :confused:

So I was subbed around Oct 10. I'll have access to the expansion in a week, correct?

Do I also get a free 60 boost, then, or will I have to purchase/level like a plebe?

All subs should get the free level 60 character, not just those who qualified for Early Access. However, players without Early Access will have to wait until the expansion's official launch to make their 60s.

As a follow-up to my last post. We were able to discover a billing / timing issue which was causing a small subset of users to not have Early Access, when they should have it. We have made adjustments and corrected the issue. If you feel you were supposed to have Early Access but didn't, please relog and see if you now have access.

If after that you still don't have access, but feel that you should, please contact CS in-game for further assistance. Thanks everyone!

-eric

I'm having the same issue, having been a subscriber since September and denied early access is a huge bummer. Especially when I waited with excitement as the patch was downloading. I have since left a message in CS for a couple of hours with no reply or rectification. sigh

Created a level 60.... and what happened? It ended up being a level 1, on Fleet.

No fun, no reason to continue subbing. This is the one gamekiller bug for me, that prevents me from getting back into the game.

Been subbed and all rewards are there, no qualms, create the level 60 and I find myself as a level 1 on fleet?

This is one bug that simply is bugging the hell out of me.

Ended up shutting down the game I got so annoyed. Bioware, you need to fix this and get us a new token or fix the characters.... Wanted to spend my early access on a fresh 60, and I end up having to go play something else, because it's bugged. :mad:

Ok, so it's NOT just me then!!!

It's not just you. I checked every option for the level 60 character creation and the LEVEL 60 banner was on every page. I have subbed since launch, so that's not it. When my character appeared on fleet, they are level 1. Did not appear on Korriban, not on Hutta, but ON FLEET as a level 1. The process did not work as intended. :confused:

I subscribed on the night of August 10th, so it would technically have been the 11th, but the Niko Okarr offer was still being advertised on the site with a big "SUBSCRIBE NOW TO GET NIKO OKARR" message, which was the only reason I subscribed in the first place.

If I really do not qualify on the basis of that, then oh boy is that some major false advertising.

Edited by Hakkesshu