Welcome to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - Knights of the Fallen Empire Early Access!

TaitWatson

I just want to say that Bioware is full of crap. I remember playing this game when it first came out and my class quest was bugged and I couldn't continue. Now I come back and they still don't have their **** together. What a load of crap to not play this game again.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The issue is Bitraider which takes litterary eons for a lot of people, irrespective of their connection/PC.

You can go back to the original direct patching and have it done in a comparative flash, but you'll have to re-dl the entire game as I understand it. The tragedy of the matter, which I'm living, is that even on a basic optic fiber line package I'd load the entire 25gb game before the bitraider patch is going to be over. WOuld have done that if I knew I'd be at 90% 4 hours into it. But who really expects that?

I'm at 72% after 6hours 20 :mad::(

Hey,is any one else having Update-Issues ? I'm sitting here for about 2-3 Hours now and it's updating really,really slow (from 68% to 73% took almost an hour) , does this happen to me only ? (Dl-ing with almost 2MB as well :l so no Idea)

Happening to me and my brother as well. Stuck at 512kbps and it's horrible. =(

and to think I quit WoW due to all the problems they had and the fact they started targeting the younger players with the updates is this game going the same way ? hopefully should have it done in next 20 - 30 minutes but will it be worth the effort plus only about 10 minutes game time tonight ?.

I couldn't find an answer to this question, so I'm sorry if it has been answered before. When I create a new level 60 character for KOTFE, will I be able to go back later and do the storylines for levels 1-60 with that character? Edited by fyrflygrl

I couldn't find an answer to this question, so I'm sorry if it has been answered before. When I create a new level 60 character for KOTFE, will I be able to go back later and do the storylines for levels 1-60 with that character?

when you start kotfe you can't go back

I've been a subscriber for a long time, long before the KOTFE rewards existed. Patched today, logged on, nothing. Only thing I got was a spam message & Item Recovery from comps (including the "No Pants" glitch). I know I've been a subscriber for that long too. Submitted a ticket (as I said earlier) & it's been over a few hours with no reply. At least I'm not the only one who has this problem.

GRRrrrr W T F just spent over 6 hours 30 minutes installing this damn patch to login and find that all 8 characters are not ready so I quit and try and login again to find I cant get this *********** sorted bioware

GRRrrrr W T F just spent over 6 hours 30 minutes installing this damn patch to login and find that all 8 characters are not ready so I quit and try and login again to find I cant get this *********** sorted bioware

usually reloging fixes that kind of stuff but if it didn't... must be anoying

I just checked with my roomate. I put it to go at 1030 AM, which was when the dload started.

the download was 8.72 Gb in size and i was going at about 1m a second

just checked (time was 430 when i checked) and it was completed the install.

I dont have a top of the line pc, its about 3 years old with a i5 3.4 ghz.

seems to be hit or miss. i will see what i have when i get home.

Anyone else getting a "This application has encountered an unspecified error" message when trying to update? It didn't show up until today. Uninstalled, went to reinstall and the same thing happened. Now I don't have the game either lol.

restart your internet