Last day

SebastiaanZ

Will run some dailies at one point, been checking the GTN for cheaper prices on some stronghold items that a few players are trying to gouge, then I'll just make sure my main is in a good spot to log off in to gain a bit of rested xp before I log in late tomorrow.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started playing last week and I'm level 53 on my first character. I'd like to hit 60 but I don't know if it's possible. I'm only doing class quests since I have the 12x and I'm stuck at the end of a group quest that I've soloed. I have to kill this group of npcs that noone is around to help we complete.

I just started playing last week and I'm level 53 on my first character. I'd like to hit 60 but I don't know if it's possible. I'm only doing class quests since I have the 12x and I'm stuck at the end of a group quest that I've soloed. I have to kill this group of npcs that noone is around to help we complete.

you don't need any help to level up a toon. You need to go to fleet and update all your gear (your and your companion) but i understand you, that's pretty difficult to do instantly for a first time player...it takes time...

Edited by psikofunkster

you don't need any help to level up a toon. You need to go to fleet and update all your gear (your and your companion) but i understand you, that's pretty difficult to do instantly for a first time player...it takes time...

I updated everything once I hit level 50. I think I may have gotten off track with the class quests and somehow got into a group quest. I'll have to check late tonight. The quest I'm on is a group quest and the last objective requires the death of a lot of elites that I personally can't kill by myself. I really think it's the class quest though. I wish i remembered the name of the quest.

I updated everything once I hit level 50. I think I may have gotten off track with the class quests and somehow got into a group quest. I'll have to check late tonight. The quest I'm on is a group quest and the last objective requires the death of a lot of elites that I personally can't kill by myself. I really think it's the class quest though. I wish i remembered the name of the quest.

All class quests are soloable (though the Knight's quest end on Belsavis is a pain in the painful area) - it's probably an area or a heroic

Finishing a few achievements while they are still soloable.

Then getting all the stuff off my comps they wont be using anymore. Better to take care of it myself than leave it up to the system but I'll wait until after to sell all of it.

There are a lot of things that I would have liked to have gotten done but that would have required BW telling us what was happening much sooner.

Finishing a few achievements while they are still soloable.

Then getting all the stuff off my comps they wont be using anymore. Better to take care of it myself than leave it up to the system but I'll wait until after to sell all of it.

There are a lot of things that I would have liked to have gotten done but that would have required BW telling us what was happening much sooner.

You know you're still going to have all your comps outside of the KotFE instances, right? Only in parts of the KotFE story where there is a limited comp selection, you won't be able to bring them. Rest of the game, all available

Lol.. I'm actually planning on not playing at all today. I'm actually going to relax with a few movies and play some Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and maybe replay Mass Effect 3 or finish up DA:Inquisition expansions. Tomorrow I plan to play all day on my Shadow and Assassin (My Rep and Imp side mains), One shall stand, one shall fall!

Did you said "Tomorrow I plan to play all day on my Shadow and Assassin" ?

"Patch Day, No Play" ...

You know you're still going to have all your comps outside of the KotFE instances, right? Only in parts of the KotFE story where there is a limited comp selection, you won't be able to bring them. Rest of the game, all available
Yes I am aware of that, I'm not talking about losing them.

I am talking about the gear they will no longer be using after 4.0, such as earpiece, implants, secondary and headgear for those that cant wear them. Oh and droid parts too.

Edited by mudmobile

Yes I am aware of that, I'm not talking about losing them.

I am talking about the gear they will no longer be using after 4.0, such as earpiece, implants, secondary and headgear for those that cant wear them. Oh and droid parts too.

Those are getting mailed back to you.

Sigh, like I said there's no need to leave it up to the system when I can simply do it myself and it takes away any worries that the system would mess it up. It does tend to do things like that.

I figure I can wait a few days before getting the vendor bait, if I have to. Quite a bit longer than that, even.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.