Six days and counting! Who will be your first outlander?

Tharenisis

My first will be my dark sith sorcerer, Photophobios. Yeah he'll be happy that other sith are out of the way and he can rebuild the empire in his image. Also I'm going to do the first few chapters in reaver gear.

RIP Darth Marr

Though after him it will be fun with my super pro-Republic, super anti-Empire kinght. His world will be shattered. :sul_frown:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first will be a consular/shadow however like all other expansions it will be some time before I start it. Out of my hundreds of characters I think only 5 have started Ziost so far (out of 35 levels 60's) and only one completed it.

Still yet to decide if I am going to use the free level 60 slot. I could use it on the French PvP server as that is the only server I don't have a level 60. Still not sure yet. Just don't care for the choices been made for me such as which craft to take, still with changes to crafts not sure I am going to bother with crafts at all.

Yaveen Velocity stood before the small assemblage of her rescuers. Examining her armor and lightsaber and clearing her mind from the carbonite she had been encased in, the sith warrior turned her attention to the small, but formidable group and with her typical quieted voice began to speak:

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;

Or close the wall up with our imperial dead.

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man

As modest stillness and humility:

But when the blast of war blows in our ears,

Then imitate the action of the krayt;

Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,

Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;

Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;

Let pry through the portage of the head

Like the turbo laser; let the brow o'erwhelm it

As fearfully as doth a galled rock

O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,

Swill'd with the wild and wasteful ocean.

Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,

Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit

To his full height. On, on, you noblest imperials.

Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!

Fathers that, like so many Darth Andeddus,

Have in these parts from morn till even fought

And powered down their sabers for lack of argument:

Dishonour not your mothers; now attest

That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you.

Be copy now to men of grosser blood,

And teach these Zakuuls how to war. And you, good yeoman,

Whose limbs were made in Empire, show us here

The mettle of your pasture; let us swear

That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;

For there is none of you so mean and base,

That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.

I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow the Force, and upon this charge

Cry 'Force serve you well for you, for Marr, and for Empire!'

I've been wanting a toon on Ebon Hawk to try RP with. So the plan is to make another male Guardian (using the insta 60) on the Bastion and play thru the new content just to see what the choices are.

Then I'll use the armor to copy into my current toon's wardrobes. After that he gets transferred to EH to copy over my level 40+ Legacy.

I think that will work!

Edited by Ironblud

I'm starting to get excited, big time! :D

I'm going with my pioneer--my shadow. First character I created. First character I finished all the story content with. First character to go through RotH and SoR. Always has been, always will be my "main" character.

All the decisions I make will be genuine, and I'll gladly accept the consequences!

I'll probably take my female Togruta Marauder through, first. Let's see if we can actually

save Darth Marr

with the right conversation choices.

I also want to know if that's possible, since I assumed they got rid of that option. If someone were to figure that out, it would be nice. Take notes! :)

If this is as story driven as I hope, I am going to do a test play through on my smuggler first to see what sort of choices there are, then do a proper one on my warrior. With so many alts, after that I don't really mind what I pick, hopefully there will be decent re-play value, but Im not getting my hopes up if RoTHC and SoR are anything to go by.

My main Guardian is ready and I am pretty sure has done every quest save for a couple ops. Thing is I am hesitant to start him due to previous expansion/update launch issues. What if there is major issues?? I may wait until I read some forum posts first.

I will probably start a fresh 60 or use a another character who has the class story done but not much else. I don't think I would go back and do all those other quests anyway.

But which class to start at 60? I am undecided. I also wonder, if you make a fresh 60, then delete that toon, can you make another fresh 60 with that slot?

Delekahn

But which class to start at 60? I am undecided. I also wonder, if you make a fresh 60, then delete that toon, can you make another fresh 60 with that slot?

I doubt that, it appears it is not a special slot, but a one time opportunity to create a level 60 character. Might wanna practice before hand

I'm cleaning my scope and oiling my love-ball Scorpio. We are coming back! Time to avange Empire and show those so called "new empire" to no body is blasterproof. My BH will wait sometime because Skadge is still pooing and it will take time.

My goody-two-shoes sentinel, Auryn, who is always first through new content, without fail. He was the first I finished the class storyline for, the first to 60, and while he wasn't the first character I created, he was the first I didn't delete before the end of the first planet because I just couldn't get into them. He'll be going through it with his constant companion, Kiriari (gunslinger, my mom's main)

Second will be my mostly-light marauder, Anna'lee. She's my "second main" if you will, and always right behind Auryn in the new content. Of the many Imps I have, she's my favorite. Her group buddy will be my mom's inquisitor, Ni'tessa.

After that, my smuggler, Khieran, then my inquisitor, Dis, then my second sentinel, Na'nae... After that, I'll have to level the rest up to be high enough and the order will largely depend on what I feel like playing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.