Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What will be your free Level 60?

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure yet, but likely to be a bh merc in dps. was my first ever character a bh on one of the west coast american pve servers during early access to the game before its launch, since deleted, i have always wanted to get that fat guy to level 50 at the time and it would be level 60 now.

so yeah, i know the name i am thinking of is taken on the server i am on in europe, but i will give him a try. the problem is though is that hes a great guy, not evil. so thats a consideration i will have to take up and so still thinking.

Sorc forever .... Basically together with Sage the only class I really excell at :cool:

Yeah. Been a sorc since launch. The only class I could stomach playing for long periods of time. I'll probably just spend the free 60 on a bounty hunter, just to get the buff I'm missing.

Edited by AkilZodiac

Yeah. Been a sorc since launch. The only class I could stomach playing for long periods of time. I'll probably just spend the free 60 on a bounty hunter, just to get the buff I'm missing.

What makes you think the free 60 {or those some might buy} will automatically unlock that class story {other than a default LS/DS per faction}? If it does a brand new player could just buy 4 different characters to unlock it {or all 8 for the legend thingy}. I mean nothing has any meaning or value anymore....and your line of thinking fits right in with the trivializing of anything pre-4.0. But I was under the impression that a player would still have to lvl all 8 from lvl 1 first {or at least the 4 for the buff}. I do not blame you for wanting to use it if it works like that though lol.

As to the topic, I am not sure what to do with the freebie since I have long since lvled all 8 several times over. Maybe make 1 to cover a discipline/tree I never messed with or a new toon for a few more storage tabs lol.

You wont be getting the class story completion from the free 60, they've said that already... if you want the missing buff, you have to complete the class story.

These free 60's are basically for new players to be able to see the 4.0 story or for existing players to trial decisions. It won't fill in unlocks or complete any past achieves. Myself, I will use it as a char to trial decisions on my main, sage.

Edited by leehambly

If I get to keep the free slot after deleting the instant-60, then I will create something random and delete it right away. Otherwise I will probably never use it.. if I will it will be on a server I don't expect to play much on, just to have something there. In that case probably an arsenal merc, nice for burning through solo content quickly.

Well, I currently have a Vanguard that I really don't enjoy playing but he's close to 50 so I'm trying to get the class story done. Also he is 500 Armormech so I dont want to delete him. I'm thinking I will add Synthweaver and Armstech and just use him as a pure crafter.

Then I will use the free 60 to make a new Trooper with the other Advanced Class and that will be the one I actually use for future content.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.