Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Anyone else not gotten their monthly CC Grant yet?

Anaesha

Like the title says anyone else not gotten their October CC Grant yet? I should have gotten mine 2 days ago yet I still haven't.
I did. I had about 24cc last week, but I just unlocked a collection armor yesterday. Edited by djmtott

Like the title says anyone else not gotten their October CC Grant yet? I should have gotten mine 2 days ago yet I still haven't.
Well according to my email I just got it 2 hours ago but I still have to login to see if it is actually there. I guess there was just a bit of a delay.

i got mine several days late as mine is usually every month on the dot, i expected this load on the 1st of oct and then the next load on the 2nd of nov and then 2nd of dec then 3rd of jan, in addition when the grant came through i had under 55 days sub left, meaning that i would be over 5 days short of the final cc grant when the sub runs out.

will have to see what happens there. but its slightly messed up. i bought another 2 month non reccuring sub towards the end of last month when i had some money, i had just a little over a few weeks on the previous one. kinda wondering if something messed up there.

last time i rang customer service, it was to recover my secret passwords for account recovery because at the time i couldnt get into my own account and i was in the pickle. it didnt take very long and the issue was resolved fairly quickly.

anyways i will let this sub run out at the end of nov and then pick up a new at the start of a new month. not sure when yet, or if everything will be alright from my end yet.

They also don't arrive on the same day for everyone.

It all depends on what day each person subscribed and *that's* when you get your 500 coins. Also, if you have a security key, that *also* depends on what day you activated it.

For example, I get my 600 subscriber coins around the 20th of every month and my 100 security key coins around the 15th of every month. Sometimes it's a day early/late, maybe depending on how they're working the days of the month.

It's different for everyone.

Also, if you have a security key, that *also* depends on what day you activated it.

For example, I get my 600 subscriber coins around the 20th of every month and my 100 security key coins around the 15th of every month. Sometimes it's a day early/late,

I haven't been getting my CCs for security key for about 1 to 2 years...

Honestly thought it was because I lapsed in my sub that I stopped being granted them, and this was with a security key from the Collector's Edition that was activated the very day I started playing back in December 2011.

I haven't been getting my CCs for security key for about 1 to 2 years...

Honestly thought it was because I lapsed in my sub that I stopped being granted them, and this was with a security key from the Collector's Edition that was activated the very day I started playing back in December 2011.

For me, physical key activated with CE, quit 3 mths after launch and only just resubbed. Has been getting 100 cc per month so it was a pleasant surprise.

mine are over a week and a half late this month and this is the first time its happened to me since game launch typical when the packs are coming are sale from today too! try submitting a ticket after 72 hours they say and ive already done that and still nothing!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.