Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Not enough EXP from solo questing!

fro_do_fraggins

I only wish to do quests that start with a "K". Why can't I get to 50 with only those quests!? Why won't you let me play this game the way I want to BW!!?? WHY???

You single out content and whine that the game isn't balanced around your play style. That is YOUR problem not the games problem.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to ignore all the bonus quests, because they feel like grinding, but at moment I have to do them to get not under levelled (and with to few credits in my pockets). I am not too much into the space game (have barely the credits for them, and they are not what want from an MMO), I can't enter warzones at moment (get kicked there before my loading screen let me do anything there), so all I can do it playing the game that feels everyday more grindy.

If you do only the class quests and the world quests you should be fine.

The problem is that if you miss one or two of the world quests you can easily get underleveled since those quests are usually a long (sometimes very long) series of missions that can get you 2-3 levels from just finishing that planets worldquest.

the unattached sidequests do feel a bit like grinding tho, but they usually lead you to places you normally wouldnt go (especially on the bigger planets) and might reveal new world quests.

If you do only the class quests and the world quests you should be fine.

The problem is that if you miss one or two of the world quests you can easily get underleveled since those quests are usually a long (sometimes very long) series of missions that can get you 2-3 levels from just finishing that planets worldquest.

the unattached sidequests do feel a bit like grinding tho, but they usually lead you to places you normally wouldnt go (especially on the bigger planets) and might reveal new world quests.

I dropped out early on Taris (I play Republic, so it happened quite early in the game), because that planet was barely playable (was happy when my class quest was done there, abandoned all still open quests there and left never looking back).

Edited by Drudenfusz

This is my #1 gripe with the game right now. It took a while, level 40, but I reached a point where my level was too low for the next part of the class quest and the next planet.

One shouldn't be forced to do flashpoints, PvP, grind or do group quests in order to effectively level. I had done a single flashpoint, and a handful of 4 man quests. I had done about 15 space combat missions, but skipped them the first 5 days or so.

I don't like waiting around for groups and so the flashpoints aren't a big draw for me. The 4 man quest groups rarely advertise looking for a dps and when they do I'm often on the other side of that area or in the middle of a class quest.

Once everyone levels their characters this issue will become a bigger problem for newer lowbies. Please either add exp to the solo quests or add more quests!

Ideally there would be multiple planets for some of the level ranges to add diversity and help pick up the slack.

SWTOR has a ridiculous amount of quests + bonus quests on every planet i guess.You are doing it wrong.

You are the biggest troll in the galaxy. The amount of experience you get from doing the normal quests is insane.

I think Stealth classes with players that don't like to do all the kill stuff bonus quests might get problems (especially if they miss a questhub or a bonus series somewhere).

By the time I got to Tatooine, I was level 31, 1 level below the top recommended level...

one reason i love this game is the ease of leveling (im kinda lazy lol). i can't stand any kind of grinding. when i found out there was a bonus series on Taris, I immediately put my hands on my ears screaming lalalalala and running away to my ship to arrive at Nar Shadda as soon a possible. (then after seeing how much that sucked i went to Tatooine. It was pretty kewl). Of course it might change at higher levels, but you will have to provide more information of how you were doing in the lower levels (unless i missed it)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.