Core World Changes

TaitWatson

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly.

They can put banners in cartel packs with Republic/Empire logos combined into one, and sell "alliance" armor, or creat cross faction warzones, and all of that - but at the end of the day the only reason they have one unified story for KOTFE is because it was easier and undoubtedly cheaper. More missed potential in a game already mired by dozens of examples where they've just completely missed the mark.

With Makeb, despite both factions sharing the same planet and same zones they managed to create 2 different stories at the very least. Unique stories with opposing goals and different main characters for each faction, like it should obviously be.

Then came Revan with it's one story, and now they've just completely gone off the rails with it. My advice, level with flashpoints, pvp, dailies, weekly heroics, etc and forget KOTFE is even a thing.

Can we get back to killing the republic.

I sure hope at the end of this KOTFE storyline, I can turn my new alliance into the new empire

Then I and can drag the jedi out back and execute them all.

Would be a nice twist if theran has been unknowingly helping my sith warrrior become the new sith emperor.....hey maybe he will even join "my new empire"

Would be cool if you could choose the alliance to go one way or the other in the end and you have a final showdown with either the remaining repuiblic or remaining sith leadership and some companions will have to choose sides...

Well, true -- was just responding to the idea that you'd be leveling in KotFE...

Mildly surprisingly, KotFE is not level-synced. Not that it seemed to matter much, either. I did it one one character from 60, and on another from 65. Both were about the same difficulty and tedium. The only place I could see it mattering is the Star Fortresses, and I can't see how you'd avoid being 65 by the time you got there.

Mildly surprisingly, KotFE is not level-synced. Not that it seemed to matter much, either. I did it one one character from 60, and on another from 65. Both were about the same difficulty and tedium. The only place I could see it mattering is the Star Fortresses, and I can't see how you'd avoid being 65 by the time you got there.

Level sync'd to what? It's the current end-game.

If you were using the same gear you got at lv 60, then yeah, it's going to be a fairly minor difference. Now equip some 212 level gear for lv 64, or 220 lv 65 stuff and tell us if it's the same.

If you were using the same gear you got at lv 60, then yeah, it's going to be a fairly minor difference. Now equip some 212 level gear for lv 64, or 220 lv 65 stuff and tell us if it's the same.

It was easy enough both times. And I think I ran the L65 in 208s, whereas I know I ran the L60 in a mishmosh of anything from 172 to 190 (replacing some with 200/208 as that dropped) because I couldn't be bothered to upgrade except via drops.

Then came Revan with it's one story, and now they've just completely gone off the rails with it. My advice, level with flashpoints, pvp, dailies, weekly heroics, etc and forget KOTFE is even a thing.

One story to rule them all.