Wow, the new launcher is amazing.

JeKoCZ

I swear there was a kid on Nar Shaddaa a couple of hours ago on TRE writing and ranting in the same exact way as you are doing now using even the same words and people in general chat started making fun of him. Whoever you are, at least have some decency to appreciate the few good things we get. We all want a better game, we all want to see all the bugs fixed, it's not even fun anymore to shoot on the red cross like this.

I am on the Ebon Hawk Server.... Maybe I have a twin out there... As someone who works in IT it is just sad to see all the bugs/issues this game has and has had since launch. That is why companies pay for testers. But rule number 1 is you have to actually listen to the testers when they find a problem... EA is famous for not listening to anyone employees or customers. I mean come on.. if there is an issue shut all the servers down and fix it. Its really not that hard. I understand what we all want but EA my friend does not. Nor do they appreciate the actual customers who play this game and would like things fixed. And no no one makes fun of me in Gen chat lol. Ebon Hawk gen chat just argues over guild recruiting in chat or who did what to who lol.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The original launcher looked very much in line with the game itself. It looked solid and heavy. I wonder if they are going to do something about the UI as well, because that UI is looking a bit dated and is known to be a big player in the fps issues in this game.

I like the new launcher but it doesn't look anything like the game it launches, so it makes me wonder.

huh. I'm definitely not hating the new look, but... visually... I kinda miss the framelike border, to be honest.

right now it also looks like an image that is too big for its screen, it doesn't quite fit the launcher dimensions as well as with the old one. /shrug... still not as drastic of a change as android update I just got the other day >_>

Edited by Jeweledleah

The new one is ok really, but the old one seemed more classy to me with its custom shape and all those golden ornaments. Also as a creature of habit, after years of clicking on the old one, seeing it go makes me kinda sad...

The new one is ok really, but the old one seemed more classy to me with its custom shape and all those golden ornaments. Also as a creature of habit, after years of clicking on the old one, seeing it go makes me kinda sad...
An excellent summary of most of my feeling on it. It had style, it had the feel of the game we were actually about to embark upon. Now it's a flat uninteresting/uninspired tablet interface.