Any thing new coming with expantion

Crossjeromy

They were removed back in 2.something.

Nothing new is coming with KotFE, only new story content. Dulfy said new flashpoints and ops aren't being discussed until next year (so after May), and the devs have said no new PvP, no new GSF with KotFE.

If we're lucky they might fix a few bugs, like the one that messes up loadouts, but other than that nothing else.

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

At least one new bug. This kind of thing happens when they don't regression-fix when they go messing with the code this game depends on without checking for and fixing regressions.

Edit: I see people complaining in suggestions about the removal of the surge stat. Wonder if that's going to break the behavior of crits.

Edited by ALaggyGrunt

The stealth ships are still in game. They could be turned on, but they haven't been actively developed since beta, so it's almost assured that they use incomplete components and it is assured that they have had no balance or bug testing done on them.

I wouldn't expect them without some sign that the devs are on task as a whole team- if the "band gets back together", then we might expect that.

We are expecting some strike fixes at some point. It's unlikely that will happen with the expansion patch though- we can start looking for it later. We are just trying to get through the expac patch without a million bugs or something like 3.0. Assuredly, we have no damned clue how the expansion's juggling of crewmembers will interact with GSF in any way. I'd suggest having some fleet req if you have to unlock all your doods again.

Honestly I'd just like them to post some sort of update in the strike thread. It's been 4 odd months since we heard from them. Even something as simple as a "thanks for your feedback!" would be nice at this point.

I assume though that we'll see something in the PTS when they eventually decide to bring out the strike buff. I just hope they do it before they introduce enough bugs to kill GSF (which unfortunately seems to be the only thing they're good at doing to GSF right now).

Something that will change with 4.0, while not directly affecting GSF, is the nerfing of crafting for conquest events. With crafting out of the picture, I believe that GSF may be one of the go-to methods of getting conquest points, and GSF may see a surge in popularity due to that.

Something that will change with 4.0, while not directly affecting GSF, is the nerfing of crafting for conquest events. With crafting out of the picture, I believe that GSF may be one of the go-to methods of getting conquest points, and GSF may see a surge in popularity due to that.

That is actually a good point. Look at that, there is something to look forward to in the new expansion!