Please...About Darth Marr (There might be KotFe Spoilers here be careful...)

Lunafox

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think this is bad, you should have seen the "Shirtless Saga" threads for Neverwinter Nights 2 :D

Colour me curious.

And Male's as well *As I sleep with a pillow with Darth Marr's Mask on it*

Okay you can mancrush on Marr, I've got Doctor #11.

-twitches- me tòoooooooooooooooooooooooo

And sig updated!

Woots!! I love it! It'd be amazing to see all the sigs, like we did for Theron Shan :D People were so creative with them too! :D

Sadly the threads are long gone, but it was a ton of threads in the NWN2 forums from those appreciating the men of Neverwinter Nights 2 :D

◇◇Edit◇◇

Although the artwork is still around

Bishop, Sand, Casavir, & Ammon Jerro

Mmmmmm, abs! :D Those are awesome.

Marr is my favorite NPC too. I hope we see more of him in future cinematics and quests!

Thanks for the support! I hope we get to see tons more about him, with him...Long live Darth Marr! <3

I totally support anything that would keep the grumpy old man alive.

He is, I think, one of the only decent sith around. Yes, he's a being of pure dark-side... but you can at least reason with him... he doesn't seem to be anywhere near the same level of mindless stabbity stabbity as the others lol

I will be a very sad panda, crying in the corner, if he can't be saved.

and yes... oooooh that voice.

Marr is life, Marr is love. My Wrath and Imperius will not be very happy if he dies. These ladies will slaughter all of Zakuul if that happens. More importantly, they will rip the so called "Immortal" Emperor into pieces.. Vengeance will be ours.

I've read that there is a way to save Marr. Well, at least i hope that it is true but there is a Legacy Achievement called Unmarred. I am not sure will it be in game when the expansion comes or not. Which you get if Marr survives. Nothing is confirmed yet, but i just really hope that it will come true. BW says our choices matter, so this should matter too. Marr must live!

For Marr!

I totally support anything that would keep the grumpy old man alive.

He is, I think, one of the only decent sith around. Yes, he's a being of pure dark-side... but you can at least reason with him... he doesn't seem to be anywhere near the same level of mindless stabbity stabbity as the others lol

I will be a very sad panda, crying in the corner, if he can't be saved.

and yes... oooooh that voice.

You're absolutely right, he is proof that you can be a dark side being without being a complete and untter psychopath. He has goals and ideals and can be reasoned with. He is the consummate Sith in my thinking. I'll be right there with you in that corner, and I'll bring a bottle of kri'gee to share with all the other sad pandas too. The voice is secks. The voice is love. He must survive! Thanks for the support! <3

:rak_02::rak_02: No, let him die, plox.
Aww, don't be so mean. :p

Lol. Ok. A little info is on its way.
Woots! Excellent! Thanks bunches, you're made of awesome. <3 *goes off to look*

I think there will several folks working on this at launch. Dulfy will probably have the answer, but I can guarantee you that I will be using my instant 60 first and looking and clicking everything in those early areas.

I hope so, as you say Dulfy can be counted on for these things. If there is a way she'll find it. I hope. :)

Marr is life, Marr is love. My Wrath and Imperius will not be very happy if he dies. These ladies will slaughter all of Zakuul if that happens. More importantly, they will rip the so called "Immortal" Emperor into pieces.. Vengeance will be ours.

I've read that there is a way to save Marr. Well, at least i hope that it is true but there is a Legacy Achievement called Unmarred. I am not sure will it be in game when the expansion comes or not. Which you get if Marr survives. Nothing is confirmed yet, but i just really hope that it will come true. BW says our choices matter, so this should matter too. Marr must live!

For Marr!

I feel exactly the same way! There will be nothing left of the Zakuul empire, either way. No one threatens my man. I'm glad to hear that there are ways this might be avoided. I plan to do all I can to do just that. None of my toons would be happy about that loss. Thanks for the support! :)

For Marr!

That was removed.

I feel exactly the same way! There will be nothing left of the Zakuul empire, either way. No one threatens my man. I'm glad to hear that there are ways this might be avoided. I plan to do all I can to do just that. None of my toons would be happy about that loss. Thanks for the support! :)

I do hope that it is possible.

Besides, what is the point of making Marr a companion for one mission? I'm pretty sure that Marr will live if you choose actions that Marr approves. As i said before, nothing is confirmed yet. Seriously, BW says the choices matter.. If that is the case, then i want to prevent Marr from dying!

I do hope that it is possible.

Besides, what is the point of making Marr a companion for one mission? I'm pretty sure that Marr will live if you choose actions that Marr approves. As i said before, nothing is confirmed yet. Seriously, BW says the choices matter.. If that is the case, then i want to prevent Marr from dying!

I do find it a bit strange, he is the only character in the entire game that has been a temporary companion. Any other time we've received help from an NPC, they simply fought as an NPC, not a companion. Maybe it was just to make sure your crew had a reason to be on the ship while you were going through the level while at the same time introducing the newbies to companions

bring back Malgus!

bring back Malgus!

bring back Malgus!

bring back Malgus!

He was ALWAYS the one who wanted something like this to happen so he could have a "true empire" return. It would be the PERFECT catalyst for that!

The problem is that Malgus tried to go about it the wrong way. Malgus still suffered from an alignment of Chaotic Stupid - and by the looks of things, all the materials he stole for the cloaking tech made its way into Zakuul hands anyhow.

HOWEVER.. since we have seen trailer footage of Malgus in carbonite in the hands of the Zakuul Empire, it is entirely possible you will see him again.

I would rather Marr stay dead.

Sharing a common goal and political position within the empire, my Darth Nox became close friends with Darth Marr over the years. Darth Marr describes Darth Noxx as "the only dark council member he can trust, and the only member he could ever consider "friend"; Killing Darth Marr off makes the story very personal for my Darth Noxx.

So, please, lets not go Dragon Ball Z in Swtor.

Edited by cool-dude

I would rather Marr stay dead.

Sharing a common goal and political position within the empire, my Darth Nox became close friends with Darth Marr over the years. Darth Marr describes Darth Noxx as "the only dark council member he can trust, and the only member he could ever consider "friend"; Killing Darth Marr off makes the story very personal for my Darth Noxx.

So, please, lets not go Dragon Ball Z in Swtor.

Well, he's close to my Nox too, and my Imperius, and really all my toons, and especially my fan fic character :D I would much rather he stay alive, because that would make the story very personal to me.

I haven't watched Dragon Ball Z...so I'm going to have to pull a Castiel and say, "I don't understand that reference." :cool:

Well, he's close to my Nox too, and my Imperius, and really all my toons, and especially my fan fic character :D I would much rather he stay alive, because that would make the story very personal to me.

I haven't watched Dragon Ball Z...so I'm going to have to pull a Castiel and say, "I don't understand that reference." :cool:

Basically death becomes the most uninteresting part of the series because no matter what, the main characters have wish granting balls to bring the dead back to life...

Basically death becomes the most uninteresting part of the series because no matter what, the main characters have wish granting balls to bring the dead back to life...

Ah ok, so basically it amounts to 'death is cheap plot device', which I've believed for a while now about many different things, books, programmes...etc.

There are better ways to create drama and feels, I think.

But in this case, I really hope we have some means of keeping him alive and corporeal with us. Hopefully we can save him. :) Thanks for explaining that to me. ^^

Edited by Lunafox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.