Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Is there a way to see if we will be eligible for the early access

CMonsterGT

I was a subscriber and then cancelled my subscription and then re-upped it a few days later, but I'm not 100% sure of the dates I did it around. I want to take a day or 2 off of work, but don't know if I'm going to be in the early access or not. Anyone know how to tell?

Willosh

I was a subscriber and then cancelled my subscription and then re-upped it a few days later, but I'm not 100% sure of the dates I did it around. I want to take a day or 2 off of work, but don't know if I'm going to be in the early access or not. Anyone know how to tell?

Willosh

if you are eligible for all the rewards you'll have early access. other than that no, I don't think you'll be able to tell. If early access and all the "free" * goodies are important, best way to guarantee them, is to never let your sub lapse.

Not going to get into a debate if it is free, reduces the price of current subscription or all the other nonsense that we argue about

One way is to look at your SWTOR account. On the left hand side, click on "Subscription". Then click the link that says Payment History in the main part of the page. You should be able to tell from your payment history what dates your account was active.

The Relevant dates are:

August 10th

August 31st

September 30th

and

October 19th

If your subscription was active on ALL of those dates, then you qualify for early access. If you missed any one of those dates, then you will not qualify for early access

If you use game time cards instead of payments to subscribe, you should still be able to determine when your account was active by looking at your monthly cartel coin grants in your cartel coin transaction log.

Edited by DJZod

According to the KOTFE page, to get early access, you must be a subscriber from August 10th to Oct 19th. I think that means you must have subbed continuously for the entire time, not just on the reward dates. Edited by tjmck

I wish there was. I'm not sure if I qualify. I stopped my sub for a few minutes while I still had a day of sub time left on my account and then re-subbed under a different subscription plan. Technically my account was never out of sub status, but I'm not sure how the system works.

According to the KOTFE page, to get early access, you must be a subscriber from August 10th to Oct 19th. I think that means you must have subbed continuously for the entire time, not just on the reward dates.

Because the subs run in 30 day cycles, if you qualified for all 4 rewards, you were subscribed continuously. :D

There are 30 days or less between all of those dates.

According to the KOTFE page, to get early access, you must be a subscriber from August 10th to Oct 19th. I think that means you must have subbed continuously for the entire time, not just on the reward dates.

No you are wrong, there is a section on the website that says as long as you qualify for all rewards you will have early access.

I wish there was. I'm not sure if I qualify. I stopped my sub for a few minutes while I still had a day of sub time left on my account and then re-subbed under a different subscription plan. Technically my account was never out of sub status, but I'm not sure how the system works.

If you were never out of sub status, you should be okay.

Though this is true, there is also contradictory information on the same page:

"To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015."

According to that, you only have to have a subscription on the 4 specified dates (August 10th, August 31st, September 30th, and October 19th.) Now, the very information in the Subscription Reward Program image states different, as it does make it sound like you've got to be Subscribed from August 10th-October 19th.

Now, in regards to the OP in specific, the only way I can think of that you can check when your subscriptions lapsed was if you used a credit card. If you did, then you should be able to check your payment history, as that should give you all the relevant information you'd need. So long as you were subscribed on both dates in August, you should currently be eligible, so I'd just make sure you're subscribed on September 30th and October 19th. Hopefully you are qualified, so I'd just suggest checking your payment history if you use credit card.

BioWare sends you an email when you re-sub. Website shows your payment history. Calling CS would be another way of finding out the dates you were a subscriber.

What an irresponsible suggestion, even hinting at tying up valuable CS time on something as frivolous as this.

So how can I tell if I've qualified for all of the bonus items? I was definitely a sub during the Nico Okarr deadline, it's his blasters that I'm not sure about? Probably easiest to call/email cust support?

How do you pay for your subscription? If you use a credit card, you can go to the Subscription tab of your 'My Account' page and then check the 'Show your payment history'. That's about the best suggestion I can think of, though if you use a Time Card, then you really can't check your payment history at all. Just verify the start date of your subscription history, and go from there.

No you are wrong, there is a section on the website that says as long as you qualify for all rewards you will have early access.

Actually i'm right and wrong lol, as pointed out by another poster, they do contradict themselves farther down by stating to get early access you just have to be subscribed on the same dates of the rewards. So going by the way it is worded where I took it from, I was right, and going by the way it's worded in the terms and conditions, I was wrong...lol

EA Games should offer a way for someone like me who came back aug.31 a way to "buy" in early access. Don't be to greedy but like 10 bucks or something would be nice.

That would make no sense, no more sense than letting people retroactively pre-order RotHC. It was an incentive to get people to be subscribed at certain times. You had your chance and you missed it.

considering the first reward runs from aug 10th and the last one runs upto oct 19th and you got to qualify for those rewards, also that getting any subscription for at least a month or more, even so they only go in months. so really there is no way around that since if you sub towards the end of one month, you need to sub again the end of next month, or running a 2 month sub you would still be short at least a week or two in sub time for the final reward, so in the end you would need a sub for that anyways.

so really you gotta sub all the days and get all the rewards to qualify.

Edited by Celise

Willosh

Terms and Conditions

•To qualify for the Knights of the Fallen Empire Subscriber Rewards, the account must be in a Subscriber status as of 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT on the date listed by the reward.

•Knights of the Fallen Empire rewards are delivered through in-game mail and are redeemable as of the launch of the expansion upon login on October 27, 2015.

•To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

•**The Subscriber Epic Story XP Boost offers a significant enhancement of about 12x normal rate to the class story progression experience and includes: •Increased commendations to support gear needs along the way

•Quick travel points unlocked as soon as they are revealed on the map

•Reduced cool down on quick travel options

http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/media

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.