So you CAN join the NEW Faction in Fallen Empire?

Zergnaut

I thought bioware said we couldn't join this new faction? Yet in the twitch Video you can Accept his offer and kneel or stand against him? Hmmm

What we don't know is what comes out of those choices. Maybe he'll just laugh at you when you kneel and call you a coward...who knows?

Here's a wild theory: you accept Valk's offer, Arcann loses his crap and proceeds to stab his big baddy daddy with a lightsaber from behind and then throws you into carbonite afterwards.

I would assume something similiar happens even if you refuse Valkorion's offer. Keep in mind that in Chapter 3

someone mentions that Arcann assassinated Valkorion

Then again, there's a whole Chapter 2 in between, so who knows

Edited by BenitsubasaChiyo

I know deep down they're BSing about 'choices mattering', this is EA after all.(See Mass Effect 3)

Kneel or Refuse the same scene will play out I bet. Expect emails as 'meaningful' consequences.

I can't wait for the disappointment frankly. :cool:

Edited by MSpectre

I know deep down they're BSing about 'choices mattering', this is EA after all.(See Mass Effect 3)

Kneel or Refuse the same scene will play out I bet. Expect emails as 'meaningful' consequences.

Every decision affects influence with the various companions in the game now, to the point of them leaving so bioware says.

Every decision affects influence with the various companions in the game now, to the point of them leaving so bioware says.

Some will sure, but I can bet anything Lana won't leave no matter what you do. She's the new Miranda and will essentially lead the entire long story arc, maybe together with Theron

The Devs have said there are only the two factions, Empire and Republic, available in KOTFE. You can find the quote in the dev tracker. That said you may be able to join the emperor

the same way the agent can join the republic.

That said my guess is

Marr, who isn't dead (yet at least), attacks the emperor before you can answer.

Only my guess though, and its mostly based on the story having to justify

your carbonate nap.

I'm excited to see what actually happens. :)

I agree - you end up a paper weight (Han Solo Brick) either way.

Only "Choice" I think would be potentially saving or losing Marr as a permanent companion.

Something crazy I'm sure happens during this event due to the "HYPE", but in the end you are a paper weight.

considering what happened there and the response that got and still gets and it was acknowledged they got it wrong, BW wont repeat that mistake twice.

So you're going to pay for a game you anticipate will disappoint you.

Frankly, you really know how to stick it to the Man.

B-but you're the Outlander! :p

But seriously I think this entire expac is going to backfire considering the lack of info from Bioware. Doesn't mean I don't have a slight bit of hope, I'm hoping it is good, but so far I'm not convinced. Graphics look awesome though! :D

You know how it is around here. Have to pay for the game to whine on the forums.

Sacrifice a night of eating out for a night of complaining on swtor.com

While this technically applies to me, I just really enjoy current SWTOR but I'm just growing more uncertain about KotFE and voicing my opinion, I'm not meaning to whine. :o If it's great then awesome! But at this point, from what I've seen/heard and with the lack of info from Bioware I just think it's probably going to disappoint me, if it doesn't disappoint I'll eat my head tails! :D

B-but you're the Outlander! :p

But seriously I think this entire expac is going to backfire considering the lack of info from Bioware. Doesn't mean I don't have a slight bit of hope, I'm hoping it is good, but so far I'm not convinced. Graphics look awesome though! :D

People keep talking about "lack of info." There has been info. I suspect any amount of info would be too little in the eyes of the chronically dissatisfied. Because it would be "Yeah, they told us that, but I want to know this."

Edited by branmakmuffin

People keep talking about "lack of info." There has been info. I suspect any amount of info would be too little in the eyes of the chronically dissatisfied. Because it would be "Yeah, they told us that, but I want to know this."

My bad, what I mean by "lack of info" is about key mechanics changes like crafting, how stat merging is going to affect it and why so many unneeded changes? (e.g commendation name changes, stat merging) Lets face it Bioware hasn't exactly been excellent at giving the players info that is important considering we're a month away from KotFE being released, just look at the responses to the thread that Eric Musco created about discussing data mined info, if that isn't telling then I don't know what is.