How dare you BW ? atleast give us the choice (spoilers)

nerazzurroblue

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like the people complaining about that one daughter of Herschel's dying in The Walking Dead

Beth was filler. I had to laugh a lot when mouthbreathers started up a petition to bring her back.

She was shot in the frigging head at pretty much point blank range. You cant even come back as a walker from that you morons! :rolleyes:

Me, ill hope Bioware continues on their Revanesque kick and he isnt really read and shows up later.

If Maul can come back as a Zabradrider anythings possible :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

For all of you who are threatening to leave or quit because of Marr's death, you can do whatever you wish to do. If he does die, he dies. If he doesn't, he doesn't die. To me, Marr's death is an important part of the story, and I'll welcome it when it happens... It's a consequence of a decision that was made... If you can't see that, then there's nothing that anyone can do for you.

actually, under the codex for Marr it says "rumors among his RIVALS <emphasis mine> claims that he sees his own death approaching.

That said, I do hope that he survives somehow. But its not a "gameender" situation for me if he doesn't.

The same goes for those posters who want to make Lana into some sort of goody-goody. Perhaps they never played a DS char on Ziost, and make a certain DS decision on what to do with the "traitor". <Baras isn't the only Sith able to force-choke someone through a holographic communication...>

For those upset about spoilers???

um.... Alderaan is destroyed 3,000 years in the future .... :rak_04:

Out of interest, if you have the expansion can you get to level 65 without doing the KotFE quest line? If so I might skip it for this reason among many others.

I'd assume so, just like you can get to 55 without doing Makeb, or get to 60 without doing Shadow of Revan. The means are THERE, but it's quicker/more interesting doing the story.

I hope he's not dead. I heard the evidence for myself, and quite honestly I feel like it's a real kick in the teeth. I don't want Marr to be dead, he's my favorite Sith Lord/Dark Councillor. Hell he's probably my favorite character in the game. He is.

Please bring Marr back, don't let him be dead. You've made me sad Bioware, really sad. I'm drowning my sadness in chocolate. :(

Edited by Lunafox

I'd assume so, just like you can get to 55 without doing Makeb, or get to 60 without doing Shadow of Revan. The means are THERE, but it's quicker/more interesting doing the story.

Thanks, I just can't decide if I want to do the story, I personally keep finding myself disappointed with the info Bioware has given us so far and I'm not too happy about the "one story fits all" thing either, it's what made SOR a drain imo. I'm also hoping Marr is still alive, he's pretty much the best character in the game imo.

Edited by PadsterPwns

I don't think he is dead. He might be, but... it's like with comic books. Nobody is ever truly dead unless you area talking about Spider-man's Uncle Ben. Now he is truly dead. lol

Don't forget Thomas and Martha Wayne on Prime Earth, and The Flying Graysons, and Abin Sur. Oh, and Howard and Maria Stark and Ho Yinsen.

Edited by Staavis_SC

Well at least he didn't die like a pansy and took out some guards before Valkorian zapped him with that impressive blast of lightning.

I've been looking around to try and find the footage (I missed the reveal) but I haven't been able to find any, could you send me a link? Sorry for asking but I'd really appreciate it :)

Here you go. Click at your own risk of spoilers. :)

Thanks a lot :)

While this is off-topic I don't think I'll ever understand why Bioware has effectively skipped most of the Great Galactic War, I mean we hear in chapters 1&2 how bad it would be if war breaks out, then we get one chapter of it and we see a bit more in RotHC but then it goes to the Revan arc and now time skip. Imagine the expansions, taking worlds, raiding enemy strong holds and maybe keeping the RotHC style of two perspectives quest line, but no now Bioware becomes lazy (half the design changes point to this) and we get bombarded with "become the Outlander!". Anyway, that's my extremely off-topic rant over :D

How do you know that his death wasn't based on what you've done? There's a reason that they're letting you know that he's dislikes/approves some of your dialouge.

It could be the same as with Mhairi in Dragon Age Origins Awakening. She is your first companion and even has approval but still always dies right away after the first mission.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.