Your canon Outlander

Aeneas_Falco

Obviously there can be only one personal canon Outlander, as only one of the player characters gets frozen in carbonite...

So who is going to be your personal canon Outlander? No doubt many will import multiple characters, but if there is ever a KOTOR III that takes into account your SWTOR choices, who would you select as your Outlander for KOTOR III's lore?

I'm going with either the Jedi Knight or the Jedi Consular, I have't decided which is the canon Outlander yet.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all my toons are outlanders anyways, they were outsiders to the republic and empire before their rise to power and even when they have reached that point they are still outlanders to others, to the rank and file, to everything not yet explored. how can any of my characters be called anything other then "the outlander"?

im still deciding which character i will run through first. Kartmatu, Takamura or Kha'ri. all 3 of them are the elders of the lot even if the latter isnt a main, but Takamura is more elder then the other two. hmm, maybe, maybe. strongly leaning towards Kartmatu, the empires wrath. pure heretic as a sith and full on light side, uncorruptable because of his standing as light V. kinda wondering if valkorian would have a snarky comment to make about "thats not the proper act of a sith lord!" :p

Edited by Celise

[hi-jack]

Once new group content arrives (lol), it will be interesting to see how BW explains the presence of 4 or 8 or 16 different Outlanders in the flashpoints/ops that will certainly be incorporated into the story in some way. After all, this is epicBWstorytellingwhereeverychoicematters.

[/hi-jack]

Once new group content arrives (lol), it will be interesting to see how BW explains the presence of 4 or 8 or 16 different Outlanders in the flashpoints/ops that will certainly be incorporated into the story in some way. After all, this is epicBWstorytellingwhereeverychoicematters.

"When they told me the Outlander was coming, I didn't expect the Outlander, the Outlander and the Outlander as well!"

My female Vanguard Trooper

Unless they make the story obviously focused towards a certain class like a Jedi Knight Ill just be saying my trooper is the canon and run my Knight and Agent through at later dates just to see any differences. Im going to miss Kira lol

Not sure, I mean I think the "Main" characters on each side are supposed to be the Jedi Knight and The Sith Warrior, that said for me its going to have to be either my Knight or Consular and my BH as these are the only ones I have levelled to 60 AND completed SOR with too. I probably would have done my Warrior had I not have deleted him as I wanted to raise him again and I did not want 2 Juggs at level 60 (I have plans for all my slots, especially if they increase the cap to 24 characters).

When I get around to it, the first character I run through it shall be my Jedi Knight. He was my first character (Yes yes, how common and cliché, but this is a Star Wars game after all), and will always be the great hero of the game to me, even if he is a stuffy bore (Pure Light side, never had a single Dark side point, though that'll change if we can kill Scourge).

[hi-jack]

[/hi-jack]

Yep, because we haven't had that "problem".... well since launch? But, but, I'm the emperor's wrath/barsenthor/cipher 9/and so on. At least you are acknowledging the arrival of future group content coming even if you are still a bit mad.

On topic: Morbidum, my dark side lightening sorc will be the one and only outlander.

Edited by Bobs_YourUncle

For me, it`s my female Sith Sorcerer, full light side, lady Imperius; a kind hearted and honorable young woman who wishes to change the Empire to more better and tolerant society towards the slaves and aliens (given her background as a slave, she feels strong sympathy for them :) ) She is often noted by others to be, well rather different sith from others. :) :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.