Early Access

SaerethDL

Nope.

nevermind you are wrong, i will still get early acces. I found this. Thanks for the help though

To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

I accidentally let me subscription laps for 1 day this month, forgetting what time it expires, i paid 60 days at a time, will i still get early access?

As long as you are a subscriber on the dates listed in the KoTFE page (july 31 or august 10, August 31, september 30 and october 19th) then you're good to go, don't listen to the one that just said "Nope".

"To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015."

Directly from the Terms of Service, which hold more power than the FAQ.

As long as you are a subscriber on the dates listed in the KoTFE page (july 31 or august 10, August 31, september 30 and october 19th) then you're good to go, don't listen to the one that just said "Nope".

"To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015."

thank you bro, i thought i was missing out

nevermind you are wrong, i will still get early acces. I found this. Thanks for the help though

To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

Just didn't want you to be disappointed if it turns out that way :p

If you qualified for all 4 rewards (Nico, blaster, coat, swoop bike) you get early access

The FAQ says "Players who have been a subscriber from August 10 through October 19, 2015 gain Early Access beginning October 20, 2015, one week before the official launch date."

I would guess that means players that have kept the subscription going during this time will have early access.

The FAQ says "Players who have been a subscriber from August 10 through October 19, 2015 gain Early Access beginning October 20, 2015, one week before the official launch date."

I would guess that means players that have kept the subscription going during this time will have early access.

And terms and conditions (more important than FAQ from any standpoint) say exactly what I said.

To paraphrase "You are subscriber on all 4 reward dates, you get Early Access"

Edited by Aries_cz

And terms and conditions (more important than FAQ from any standpoint) say exactly what I said.

To paraphrase "You are subscriber on all 4 reward dates, you get Early Access"

Perhaps, time will tell. I think you are right but it is imporant to know that they also have stated what I wrote.

Edited by Icestar

I think you have to be actively subscribed from July 31-October 19th to be given early access, meaning no stops and starts. BUT with the way things have been going, I don't know. Some sources on their source say from July 31st to October 19th, some say 'just be subbed to get the rewards and you're good!' So I don't know.

Either way I am sure that there will be complaint threads either way come oct 20.

Listed in no particular order;

- Waaaah the servers are melting down!

- [insert mission] is bugged.

- I didn't get my rewards sent to me.

- I don't have early access even though I remained subscribed all the way through.

- Is that it? [spoilers]

- Your choice matters?

Among the many other humorous threads we'll undoubtedly see around that time.

I think you have to be actively subscribed from July 31-October 19th to be given early access, meaning no stops and starts. BUT with the way things have been going, I don't know. Some sources on their source say from July 31st to October 19th, some say 'just be subbed to get the rewards and you're good!' So I don't know.

Perhaps someone can ask on Twitter, players seem to actually get response there :tran_smile:

The Terms and Conditions hold legal force, so they are 100% correct in saying that you just have to be subbed on the 4 dates. Any date in between the 4 listed dates is irrelevant. You do NOT need a continuous subscription, Terms and Conditions>FAQ.

Yeah... when looking at things like this... the ToS for the promotion and expac take precedence over anything presented on the actual web page. Why? Because legal reviews and approves ToS, and it serves as a legal declaration that supersedes any other words on the information/FAQ pages.

That said... yet again... Bioware written communications conflict within themselves. This crap will probably never stop happening with Bioware. But the ToS takes precedence.. and they could in fact modify ToS or web page contents without notice (though that is very unlikely in the case of the ToS).

Edited by Andryah