Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Will you run your companions in the nude after the expansion?

asbalana

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a girlfriend... so no need for naked companions.

And I whished Bioware would add some standard gear for companions, so that you never going to see them in underwear... Does nobody take the RPG in MMORPG seriously?

Yes, because only those without a bf or gf dress their companions up in skimpy outfits. Have you even read other threads on this forum? :p

To the OP, nope. I hate seeing them run around in slave gear as it is. Not because of anything prudish, but rather it just never made sense that they would...well maybe Dark Side Jaesa. :p I like to stay somewhere in line with the lore of the game and in their underwear/slave bikini isn't usually it.

Mind you, I've seen some great outfits that made the dyeable underwear pieces look like great non underwear outfits. Hard to say if it's star wars feeling or not. I never agreed with the idea that Jedi would want to walk around like moisture farmers though, so it's not like my Jedi are walking around in robes. :p Not to mention, Luke never seemed to in the movies, until Force Awakens, when I guess every Jedi needs to wear just robes.

Yes, because only those without a bf or gf dress their companions up in skimpy outfits. Have you even read other threads on this forum? :p

To the OP, nope. I hate seeing them run around in slave gear as it is. Not because of anything prudish, but rather it just never made sense that they would...well maybe Dark Side Jaesa. :p I like to stay somewhere in line with the lore of the game and in their underwear/slave bikini isn't usually it.

Mind you, I've seen some great outfits that made the dyeable underwear pieces look like great non underwear outfits. Hard to say if it's star wars feeling or not. I never agreed with the idea that Jedi would want to walk around like moisture farmers though, so it's not like my Jedi are walking around in robes. :p Not to mention, Luke never seemed to in the movies, until Force Awakens, when I guess every Jedi needs to wear just robes.

Hey, I just think that Skadge in a bikini is something that the galaxy NEEDS TO SEE! :D

I also put companions in rediculpous gear because I can always imagine my character sitting in his room with a wamp rat on his lap, his companions kneeling before him.

PC: Quinn, I died no less then three times on Makeb, this is unacceptable.

Quinn: But, Mi'lord!

PC: No excuse, you have displeased me for the last time. PUT ON THE FEATHERY DRESS! MUHAHAHAAHAHA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.