Okay, where is my dreadnaught? *spoilers if you haven't played this game yet*

Starleash

Empire is at war and can afford to let you have your own dreadnaught or army to fly around. Help support the war and maybe you some day you will get one.

But...but...I'm the one who almost single handedly saved the Empire and they can't be bothered to give me one Dreadnought!!!

I don't need the Army and I already have a crew :D

Edited by Anaesha

But...but...I'm the one who almost single handedly saved the Empire and they can't be bothered to give me one Dreadnought!!!

I don't need the Army and I already have a crew :D

And you did it without one; where the other members are to busy plotting against each other with them. The Empire does not want to hinder your glory with one. It needs you fighting outside threats not other council member.

And you did it without one; where the other members are to busy plotting against each other with them. The Empire does not want to hinder your glory with one. It needs you fighting outside threats not other council member.

Awww but I wanted to do orbital bombardments like was done to taris!!! :(

HUGE KotFE spoiler:

Awww but I wanted to do orbital bombardments like was done to taris!!! :(

This is why Sith Empire ends up near defeat by Eternal Empire. You get your own dreadnought in chapter 1 and go on a planet bombardment rampage. Taxing the Sith Empires resource allowing the Eternal Empire kick the Sith Empire in butt-flap.

Edited by Warrgames

Empire is at war and can afford to let you have your own dreadnaught or army to fly around. Help support the war and maybe you some day you will get one.

Fine, how about the next stronghold be a dreadnaught with a few droids as essential crew and we can put personnel decos as non-essential crew?

HUGE KotFE spoiler:

This is why Sith Empire ends up near defeat by Eternal Empire. You get your own dreadnought in chapter 1 and go on a planet bombardment rampage. Taxing the Sith Empires resource allowing the Eternal Empire kick the Sith Empire in butt-flap.

LOL, Nice. :p

I've long been waiting for a personal somewhat like the Black Talon(Gage class), not big like the guild ships but big enough to be a personal stronghold.

A transport vessel without any sufficient weapon systems?

Why not Terminus class like flagship of Darth Marr? :D

I am Darth Nox and I refuse to travel in an itsy bitsy Fury-class interceptor. I am a member of the damn dark council and I demand that I be given my own army and a dreadnaught! NOW!

I got mine. My guild's flagship is mine... they just don't know it.

Someone obviously hasn't played the Inquisitor Story. You already have a fleet and army, you just don't ever get to use them.

I am Darth Nox and I refuse to travel in an itsy bitsy Fury-class interceptor. I am a member of the damn dark council and I demand that I be given my own army and a dreadnaught! NOW!

Darth Nox doesn't need a big ship to show off. And an army? For what? He is Darth Nox! You are an impostor.

Someone obviously hasn't played the Inquisitor Story. You already have a fleet and army, you just don't ever get to use them.

Not sure if they really are yours, though. They chose to support you instead of your rival, but pretty sure they would be needed for the war effort after you were finished.