Hk-51 Hardmode Maelstrom Prison - No Loyalty Chip

Maduk

Hello

I've went through this flashpoint 3 times, and no loyalty chip, figured I had to start the right conversation to fight the revan at the end, but having no luck triggering such a fight. Crate is always empty....

any suggestions?

Thanks

Hello

I've went through this flashpoint 3 times, and no loyalty chip, figured I had to start the right conversation to fight the revan at the end, but having no luck triggering such a fight. Crate is always empty....

any suggestions?

Thanks

You don't fight Revan... Where the hell did you get that from?

After is did not show up in chest a few times, I thought I might need to since mission log said it was known to be in his possession....

So it sounding like I should get to the crate and submit a ticket? or do I have to restart the quest?

After is did not show up in chest a few times, I thought I might need to since mission log said it was known to be in his possession....

So it sounding like I should get to the crate and submit a ticket? or do I have to restart the quest?

It's not in any crate. Look harder.

• 8 months later...
That's because It's not in the chest, but simply near it

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/foundrycomponent.jpg

That picture is The Foundry (Imperial flashpoint). He said Maelstrom Prison (Republic flashpoint). In Maelstrom Prison it is inside a box in the next room after you talk to Revan. (No treasure chest. The chest in Foundry is the loot for fighting Revan. Malestrom Prison's last fight was someone else and you've already looted him before you talk to Revan. Then in the next room you click on a box and the lid opens up, then the part can be seen inside the box and you can click it.)

Anyway...

Is it true that it can only be achieved in Hard mode?

Nope! All of those flashpoints can be run on solo mode if you'd prefer. They just didn't update the mission description to say that any difficulty is fine.

Edited by Muljo_Stpho

• 4 months later...
A guildy and I ran HM Maelstrom with another guildy, got to the end, talked to Revan, went up to the box, interacted with it, and didn't get credit for receiving them item. Did get credit for doing the HM flashpoint,, and for doing Maelstrom. We both interacted with the box, I saw it, and nothing. Now what?

A guildy and I ran HM Maelstrom with another guildy, got to the end, talked to Revan, went up to the box, interacted with it, and didn't get credit for receiving them item. Did get credit for doing the HM flashpoint,, and for doing Maelstrom. We both interacted with the box, I saw it, and nothing. Now what?

When you interact with the box you actually open it physically, the chip is then another useable object within the box.

Edited by Mubrak

When you interact with the box you actually open it physically, the chip is then another useable object within the box.

It was a really good thing I had a guildie bring me through and who was able to tell me to click the item inside the box.

That having been said, I hear tell that you can now get the part in solo mode. Haven't tried myself.

It was a really good thing I had a guildie bring me through and who was able to tell me to click the item inside the box.

That having been said, I hear tell that you can now get the part in solo mode. Haven't tried myself.

I've done so in Solo just to see if it would work. It works. Or it did months ago.

I've done so in Solo just to see if it would work. It works. Or it did months ago.

I got HK only recently. It still works, thankfully :) given everything else can be done solo it seems really stupid to throw in a forced HM run for something like this.

Then again, recently they've made stranger decisions :rolleyes: