Wild Space Explorer's Pack release?

isimanage

Twitter says it will be released today.

Wow! When did Twitter become the all knowing SWTOR place?? *sarcasm*

If you mean SWTOR official Twitter, they did not tweet that it was being released today. They just posted a pic yesterday. That doesn't necessarily mean it will be released today.

I love it when social media sites are more important than official sites.

Sadly, we can usually get a better answer from a Magic 8-Ball than we ever can from the official forums.

Will the Wild Space pack be released today??? *shakes Magic 8-Ball* Signs point to yes!

Edited by Mournblood

Wow! When did Twitter become the all knowing SWTOR place?? *sarcasm*

If you mean SWTOR official Twitter, they did not tweet that it was being released today. They just posted a pic yesterday. That doesn't necessarily mean it will be released today.

Except the SWTOR official Twitter did tweet that it is being released today: https://twitter.com/SWTOR/status/638445532806049792

The Old Republic @SWTOR [10:15AM - 31 Aug 2015]: The Wild Space Pack will feature new Sith Empire-themed decorations, including the fan-requested Darth Malgus Statue!

------

Sal FTW @DaEvilGenius [10:17AM - 31 Aug 2015]: @SWTOR when's this out?!

------

The Old Republic @SWTOR [1:17PM - 31 Aug 2015]: @DaEvilGenius Great question! The Wild Space Explorer's Pack comes out... TOMORROW!

Edited by DarthDymond

Except the SWTOR official Twitter did tweet that it is being released today: https://twitter.com/SWTOR/status/638445532806049792

Pro tip: Players shouldn't HAVE to go to third-party sites to find information, even if the particular section of it is controlled by the game developers. ALL information should be posted on swtor.com, then on other sites.

Pro tip: Players shouldn't HAVE to go to third-party sites to find information, even if the particular section of it is controlled by the game developers. ALL information should be posted on swtor.com, then on other sites.

That's a nice opinion, and you are certainly entitled to hold it.

That is NOT an official TWEET, that's a response. Big difference.

It'd be different if they had Officially Tweeted it, instead of having to read through responses.

But then again, like others have stated going to their Social media sites to get info is a bit lame too. Why not just put a Dev post saying, "Yes it's being released.". Or even an official tweet/fb post!

If I was running things, I'd probably put more emphasis on this site as a source of info, but really we're talking about the release date of a Cartel Pack - throwing that out there on twitter in response to someone's question hardly screams 'mismanagement'.

BW has never thought of swtor.com as the be-all end-all of information on the game, and with CM items in particular the usual response to an official post about them on these forums is most often along the lines of "OMG - see! BW only cares about the Cartel Market" or "Why are you putting up gold posts about the CM when you won't answer us about when new Ops are coming! Gawd!"

Edited by DarthDymond

So you want the OFFICIAL site to confirm the cartel pack coming but the OFFICIAL Twitter is not enough? Ridiculous. Anyway, this is just COSMETIC STUFF, it shouldn't be of such importance to release news about it on the main page. I laughed when I saw the Zakuul Knight news on the main page, lol. Is it AAA game as Eric Musco claims or a generic Asian MMO? ;) Edited by PavSalco

So you want the OFFICIAL site to confirm the cartel pack coming but the OFFICIAL Twitter is not enough? Ridiculous. Anyway, this is just COSMETIC STUFF, it shouldn't be of such importance to release news about it on the main page. I laughed when I saw the Zakuul Knight news on the main page, lol. Is it AAA game as Eric Musco claims or a generic Asian MMO? ;)

Except that they've always put up that a new cartel pack is out on the main page, on one of the scrolling windows that changes periodically with the small white dots to switch between pages.

:rolleyes:

edits: PACKS ARE OUT! Got a lot of awesome goodies...but not a single piece of Havoc squad armor... :(

Edited by CaptianFordo