Wild Space Explorer's Pack release?

isimanage

Dangit they lied, they said it was supposed to be in august, but tomorrow's the first :mad:

"lied" right. Unless they give an exact release date, that was just an estimate. They didn't lie, you're just taking things way too seriously and literally.

BW never advertised a specific release date for it (they very, very rarely, if ever, do so for any Pack) -- it's just that they usually release a Pack every calendar month, so Dulfy and others estimated that it would come out in August.

This one is probably coming out a bit later to space out the gaps such that a new Shipment can start with the release of KotFE in late October.

Like others said, since they're teasing it on Twitter, I would expect tomorrow it will be added. FYI: Market Updates are usually around noon EST, so don't expect it to show up at the same time the Weeklies / Lockouts / etc reset in the morning.

Edited by DarthDymond

Afternoon.

That depends on where you live. ;)

To those three crazy people on my server who always buy about 20 hypercrates each time and put them on the market for low prices, I hope you are ready to go as soon as the pack is available. I'm waiting for your special offers. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.