Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on The Harbinger, September 12th

Drakkolich

Ohh there will be much coordination including voice. Hell I have four different mumble accounts to choose from LOL. Like I said this is my home server with my original GSF fliers. I was just thinking of being someone's 5th wheel so to speak instead of being grouped. I have all support type ships mastered and can change components on any ship at will. Even build ships for strickly niche support or firepower etc. That's what I was thinking about mostly and not hurting feelings secondly. I.E. whatever faction I play for I can contribute in a way most others can not. :cool:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there for the event and you can add me to the list of those looking for a group. I can attend for all 3 hours and can fly either side (though my Imp toon has a lot more req).

Imp-side: Carranog

Mastered Sting, nearly-mastered Bloodmark/Mangler/Razorwire, everything else probably half-mastered.

Pub-side: Riste

Half-mastered Flashfire and my other ships are stock (or close to it).

I should be there for at least part of it. I will probably be solo queuing though, unless someone throws me an invite.

Imp: H'ydra, Aphrodisiac, & Stockhunter w/stock ships

Pub: Hydra, Cap'merica, & Stocktrooper w/stock ships

I'd be happy to fly with you if you'd like.

Hawkë's already there for Pub, and has everything mastered, and I could maybe bring the JC Graendahl by for a cameo if you'd prefer to fly Imp. Possibly Semírhage from TEH, but I think she still needs to master a few things, whereas Graendahl is I believe complete (or close to it).

If you're interested, feel free to PM me here, or send Hawkë a msg in game.

Well, that's one! Here's me checking last second. Anyone else wanna join us?

I should be there for at least part of it. I will probably be solo queuing though, unless someone throws me an invite.

Imp: H'ydra, Aphrodisiac, & Stockhunter w/stock ships

Pub: Hydra, Cap'merica, & Stocktrooper w/stock ships

Hydra I'm not sure if you're looking for a team or want in the solo section so I'm putting you in the solo section for now if you did want a team just let me know and I'll add you to one :)

Alright guys I've made all the teams if there are any problems please let me know.

I made both 4 person teams with the players that could play both factions to accommodate teams that might want to swap sides during the event. This left me with only 2 players left for the republic team, here's hoping some of you solo queue'ers out there can join up with them. :)

My team will be playing Republic as some of us weren't able to get any ships ready on the Empire side for the Event. As it stands it would probably be best if one or even both teams that can play both sides started on Empire side. As the night goes on the teams can decide what to do from there.

Just a quick reminder everyone can use our mumble for the event. All you have to do to get the information is send me a private message on the forums or simply ask me in game the night of the Event. I will be on 15 minutes early to setup my stream and get everyone ready, so please feel free to come ask me any questions you have.

(As an added aside I'll be playing every night between midnight and 3 am Eastern this week if you want to come talk to me one of those nights as well)

Thanks to everyone who signed up and good luck on Saturday!

Drak, I have a viable imp guy now too, not mastered but close enough. So I can swap sides if necessary. Just quoting myself:

Name: MaximilianPower (pub)/SylvesterMcbean (imp)

Ships: Quarrel, Flashfire, Spearpoint (all mastered)/Mangler, Sting (maybe half-mastered)

Time: 10pm - 12am ET (hopefully)

Incidentally, I've had a quite a bit of fun on Harb grinding out req with Sly; I've run into lots of folks, old JCers (hi Buggles/nyghtrunner!), SL peeps (hi Trivers/Xmar!), and new people I've heard of but never got the chance to fly with/against (hi Maulkat/Etrii!). Good times.

I will be there on empire side. Sorry for late entry but was not sure earlier for this event coz of some rl .

R-ohan Empire mangler mastered/sting+rampart 90% /tensor scout

Hey since I've already made the teams feel free to pick which one you would like to be on. If you don't care just let me know and I'll roll a die for you. :p

Hey guys just giving everyone a heads up we are just under 2 hours from the Start up time.

For the teams that aren't full, because of cancellations or other reasons. Please remember to check /gsf as many times on Super Serious there are plenty of pilots looking for groups.