Allow us to romace Vaylin (or at least have a torrid affair with her), or else...

Pirindolo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we are at it maybe finally give us a droid romance? Come on, HK-55 looks HOT!

Seriously, romance is supposed to add to the immersion not become a game in itself - and that is coming from someone who is here because of them :p

Who will want to romance an overgrown meatbag like Lana after seeing that stylish and hot Vaylin?

Moreover, I dislike the idea of having to make "DS type" decisions to gain influence with Lana. I rather accept Valkorion's offer to join him. Or even better, to "join" his daughter.

Edited by Pirindolo

Who will want to romance an overgrown meatbag like Lana after seeing that stylish and hot Vaylin?

Moreover, I dislike the idea of having to make "DS type" decisions to gain influence with Lana. I rather accept Valkorion's offer to join him. Or even better, to "join" his daughter.

Careful, I got banned a while ago for criticizing her looks in another thread. Seems the devs don't take kindly to people being critical of their artwork.:rolleyes:

Well, that hasn't changed since the vanilla game, like putting Vette with the Warrior or Scourge with the Knight. It pretty much forces you to make choices that you don't want to make with your character or pretty much relegate the companion to uselessness. It would be one thing if affection with a companion was purely story or lore only, but when there are achievements and other mechanics tied to it, then it turns what could be a fun system into BS.

Careful, I got banned a while ago for criticizing her looks in another thread. Seems the devs don't take kindly to people being critical of their artwork.:rolleyes:

Oh dear, I hope I don't get in trouble then. :rolleyes: I think Vaylin is about the ugliest female NPC in the game. Horse faced vampire.

Now I won't begrudge guys who fetishize ugly women having a romance with her if it makes sense for the story, but there are about 30 male npcs that should get flirts retroactively added first to balance the scales.

Oh dear, I hope I don't get in trouble then. :rolleyes: I think Vaylin is about the ugliest female NPC in the game. Horse faced vampire.

You must have a really weird taste to say that. In any case, you can keep General Garza, for example, and I will keep Vaylin away from you.

Edited by Pirindolo

I would like that option for the sake of trolling / pissing off her dad.

Plus it's not like Bioware/EA has cared about our already married / romanced companions since the expansions started. I made out with women in front of Elara and she didn't even blink.

Plus it's not like Bioware/EA has cared about our already married / romanced companions since the expansions started. I made out with women in front of Elara and she didn't even blink.

If "choices matter," how do you know she's not going to care? It's not BWEA who didn't care about Elara, it's you.

You doing that, is exactly why they don't care about continuing the romances with the originals companions. :p They know most players are like you. Easily able to move on to the next LI they offer you. "Oh, married Kira? Well, look, here's Lana! Oh, Lana is now going silent, but will stay with the crew, we do have this new companion though..."

Instead of complaining about a lack of new story story/convo's with the companions, many people just went ahead and moved on to the next flirtable npc with the excuse "I wouldn't have cheated if I had more cutscenes" :p

Wouldn't be funny if we got a whack in the face of reality check while trying to romance her? She seems pretty uncontrollable and a tad cray-cray... I like to imagine she has some higher standards.

"Hmm, sorry. I'm really more interested in attractive people."

That's right. We'll all get our hearts broken by the dark princess.

OP is like most people on the internet: "I feel this way, so nearly everyone else does, too."

Maybe if she got rid of those 3 big zits on her forehead I could feel differently. Probably not but you never know.

I actually find both versions of Lana to be attractive.

The first version of Lana I definitely don't like. She looks like she has the flu all the time.

Every time I was around her, I half expected my toons health to go down, his back to start hurting, run a fever and be put on bed rest for a week to where I couldn't play that one toon.

She just looked sickly.

Edited by Quraswren

While we are at it maybe finally give us a droid romance? Come on, HK-55 looks HOT!

Seriously, romance is supposed to add to the immersion not become a game in itself - and that is coming from someone who is here because of them :p

That's how we're going to do it - HK-55 holoskins. Make HK take the appearance of anyone you want to assuage your fears that no one will ever love you.

Notice - due to technical glitches, the HK-55 voice matrix remains intact regardless of holoskin, and his vocabulator has been known to let the occasional "meatbag" slip during a romantic evening.

Wouldn't be funny if we got a whack in the face of reality check while trying to romance her? She seems pretty uncontrollable and a tad cray-cray... I like to imagine she has some higher standards.

"Hmm, sorry. I'm really more interested in attractive people."

That's right. We'll all get our hearts broken by the dark princess.

I was looking for a way to say that, but couldn't think of the words. As an alternative, they could let us have an <Ahem> intimate evening with her - And then have her attempt to kill us immediately after.