HELP! She Found My Ashley Madison Profile!

Holocron

So with the Ashely Madison list now leaked I'm so screwed!

Mako has found my info on it! It was just moment of weakness during one of my excursions to save the galaxy at large. Mako was taking care of business back on the the ship, and I only had HK-51 with me, so I thought what harm could happen. So I signed up to the site for a discreet meet-up. Well I ended up hooking up with this chick Lana Beniko, but it was just a one time thing, and I love Mako! The Ashely Madison site promised to remove my information, but they have lied to me. I really should have grabbed my Agent friend to check into them first.

So what do I do now? How can I fix this? I don't want to lose Mako over this. :(

Edited by Holocron

I guess I should read Daily Kos (or something) more often.

Big 'Merican news piece a couple days ago. My local station gave it five minutes and then went back to the fire newscast and telling people if air quality was bad enough to require evac or not.

National news section spent more time on it, big scandal for Military and political people (infidelity being against US military law, and politicians for well, political stuff).

Basically, not much missed.

Big 'Merican news piece a couple days ago. My local station gave it five minutes and then went back to the fire newscast and telling people if air quality was bad enough to require evac or not.

Since this entire thread is clearly off-topic, I will continue ...

... did you have to evacuate?

National news section spent more time on it, big scandal for Military and political people (infidelity being against US military law, and politicians for well, political stuff).

Basically, not much missed.

I tend to forget sometimes that not everyone here is from 'Murika (F.Y.!!! ;) ) lol

But yea that's basically it....Also a few of the folks who got popped committed suicide. And the Ashley Madison folks got a $500,000 reward for info on whoever did it. I wish I knew....I'd snitch lmao I need that 500 stacks :D

Since this entire thread is clearly off-topic, I will continue ...

... did you have to evacuate?

No (luckily), the winds are blowing East and I'm on the wrong side of a small body of water, but when the winds blow west we have issues with the big pretty national park/temperate rainforest setting fire and bad air. Thanks for asking.

I was using my example to show that Ashley Maddison was a large enough story for local and national news, but not big enough to be the main focus, since there were other, bigger stories across the nation.

The thread would have been better if it were posted the day of the original news story breaking, OP. Mako will likely take you back, Jaesa not so much. Also, please see all the other threads about cheating on companions, it's a zombie horse now.

No (luckily), the winds are blowing East and I'm on the wrong side of a small body of water, but when the winds blow west we have issues with the big pretty national park/temperate rainforest setting fire and bad air. Thanks for asking.

I was using my example to show that Ashley Maddison was a large enough story for local and national news, but not big enough to be the main focus, since there were other, bigger stories across the nation.

The thread would have been better if it were posted the day of the original news story breaking, OP. Mako will likely take you back, Jaesa not so much. Also, please see all the other threads about cheating on companions, it's a zombie horse now.

Fear the Zombie Horse........

Edited by Holocron

Mako has found my info on it! It was just moment of weakness during one of my excursions to save the galaxy at large. Mako was taking care of business back on the the ship, and I only had HK-51 with me, so I thought what harm could happen. So I signed up to the site for a discreet meet-up. Well I ended up hooking up with this chick Lana Beniko, but it was just a one time thing, and I love Mako! The Ashely Madison site promised to remove my information, but they have lied to me. I really should have grabbed my Agent friend to check into them first.

So what do I do now? How can I fix this? I don't want to lose Mako over this. :(

8/10 - I laughed... nice one...

I tend to forget sometimes that not everyone here is from 'Murika (F.Y.!!! ;) ) lol

But yea that's basically it....Also a few of the folks who got popped committed suicide. And the Ashley Madison folks got a $500,000 reward for info on whoever did it. I wish I knew....I'd snitch lmao I need that 500 stacks :D

Yea, but that's Canadian money (you know, Monopoly Money), so it's only like 375k... Right now the entertainment factor is still worth more.

I'll ride my zombie horse into the apocalyptic abyss like a boss. As for Mako finding out, she'll be good, just give her another gift and she'll forget about it after a while.

whats the Ron White skit about "Diamns, take her breath way"?

Diamonds...that will shut her up!

What the hell....

Mako is MY wife...

Cheating scumbag must be using that Ashley Madison site too! My life is ruined!

Edited by vincentres

• 2 weeks later...