Did anyone ever get their new companion Nico Okar?

Petrockss

I will believe it, when I see the crew man in my toons crew list, just like they are gonna have us 2 more toon slots....

ten to one, those 2 new character slot don't happen, or they will have a small discount on the slots in the Cartel Market.

So, wait... You're saying you don't believe that they'll give out the promotional subscriber rewards? That seems extremely cynical to me. Every time they've had subscriber rewards in the past, we've received them.

And as far as them upping the max character slots per server, Eric already said that may or may not happen. It is in the post you quoted. I guess I just don't see the point in being that cynical about something that wasn't even promised to us yet. It is just something they would like to do if they have time and it doesn't cause any undue strain on game performance.

Either way, though, I could easily see them put a discount on the extra slot unlocks that are on the market at that time.

Edited by ZXFiveNineAFour

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will believe it, when I see the crew man in my toons crew list, just like they are gonna have us 2 more toon slots....

ten to one, those 2 new character slot don't happen, or they will have a small discount on the slots in the Cartel Market.

Those two slots are never mentioned to be free, I took it as raising the cap. Also, I think they mentioned since that post that the <then> current plan was to raise the cap by just one.

Edited by Gonalius

The amount of smug self-righteous a-holery in these threads says terrible things about the human species... can't wait for an opportunity to step on someone else.

I guess this is why, when ships sink, they find some of the bodies with tread pattern bruises on their shoulders, etc...

Edited by Max_Killjoy

The amount of smug self-righteous a-holery in these threads says terrible things about the human species... can't wait for an opportunity to step on someone else.

I guess this is why, when ships sink, they find some of the bodies with tread pattern bruises on their shoulders, etc...

Yes, those are the...exact...same...thing.

I was just wondering because I was a subscriber before August 10th and I didn't get him.

Sorry not gonna read another 9 pages on this question again. As the other 8 pages state and the other 80 threads on this issue state. Nico will be released upon the release of the expansion.

Please people check the reward notes and read them before creating another thread on this (speaking of search the forums a little too).

i can almost guarantee that someone will bump this thread at expansion launch and say, yeah, i got my new companion! :)

My bet is that yes, someone will bump the topic, but it'll be to whine that 'It took you long enough to fix this 'Biofail', we were supposed to get him months ago. Waahh, waahhh, waaahhh'"...

My bet is that yes, someone will bump the topic, but it'll be to whine that 'It took you long enough to fix this 'Biofail', we were supposed to get him months ago. Waahh, waahhh, waaahhh'"...

This is like the Never Ending Thread... Where is Falcor when you need him!! ;)

I'm just posting in this thread because I want to see my member profile and I can't for the life of me figure out where it is other than the link on my posts.

Scroll to the very top, click the down arrow next to your forum name and then click your avatar on the far left. That will take you to your profile page.

Edited by Kadin

Scroll to the very top, click the down arrow next to your forum name and then click your avatar on the far left. That will take you to your profile page.

Ah ha!

Wow. That is the stupidest damn place they could have put that link. There's no text or anything to indicate your icon is anything more than a picture.