Can Mercenaries get Helmets?

Curriedb

you will get the most wicked helmets and armor of all classes :p

Check out the foundry helmet style. And there are many more like this. They just look mean and epic.

I´m currently trying to get a full mercenary elite prototype armor together but don´t know where to get all the different pieces.

So don´t worry. BHs will rule the fashion department.

you will get the most wicked helmets and armor of all classes :p

Check out the foundry helmet style. And there are many more like this. They just look mean and epic.

I´m currently trying to get a full mercenary elite prototype armor together but don´t know where to get all the different pieces.

So don´t worry. BHs will rule the fashion department.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6618/starwarsw.jpg

EDIT

The belt is just regular mercenary Oo, don#t know where you get teh boots from. I got the rest from the heroic 4's on the planet before qwesh

Edited by RomanSoldier

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6618/starwarsw.jpg

EDIT

The belt is just regular mercenary Oo, don#t know where you get teh boots from. I got the rest from the heroic 4's on the planet before qwesh

think the planet is Taris. There I got the helmet and the pants from a heroic. Do you have a chance to get a new set item every time you complete the daily? I really want that set. The color is just perfect.

There are multiple helmets - the early armor selection is pretty bad. There is a hood that looks kinda like a ninja around 20's-30's if you like that look.

There is also an armor line called RD-13, RD-14, and RD-15 - which are available at various levels. The RD-15 has been my favorite so far and you can wear around level 33-35. It looks like the traditional Boba Fett bounty hunter type armor with a cool looking helmet. I am currently level 43 and wearing the level 44 PVP armor which looks like an Imperial Trooper from the pre-quels.

I was kinda disappointed by the look of the armor but I think there are enough looks and options to base your class choice on how you want to play rather than the look of armor.

I bought an orange chest that had a black cape, unplugged all the strenth mods and replaced them with epic aim mods from a prototype drop. Then I also equipped one of those prototype helms that cover your whole face with just the red eyes of my Chiss looking out. Looks pretty stylish and I'm still wearing the right armor type with the right stats.

I just wish you could filter out Orange quality items in the market filters. They don't count as blue or purple quality even though you can mod them to be equivalent.

Can they? If not and all they have are hats I'm going to be a Powertech.

Also, what level do you begin seeing the helmets at? I'm level 6 and haven't found any vendors selling any.

You can get your first one from a quest around level 13 or 14 I think it was on DK from a terminal mission Think I got my second one at 16 from one of the last missions before you leave DK. There is a lvl 19 one on a vendor on Balmora and thats about as far as I have gotten yet.

You don't get to wear any decent looking helmets until you get over with Nar shaddaa class quest line. You end up getting decent looking helmet, not the T-visor, but still much better than the rest of those pots you're forced into.

Personally, I've ordered a bunch of mods/armoring/enhancements from other players, bought myself Sith breather-looking helmet and swiped it's insides. Now I have a sweet looking helmet AND decent stats.

Edited by DervimNorth

I'm able to make a very nice orange helmet called Mercenary's Helmet. A very original name... It looks like a steampunk gadget with goggles and a couple of microphone like devices in front of the mouth. I've been selling them for 4,500 credits in the auction. I'll try to grab a screenshot later.

You don't get to wear any decent looking helmets until you get over with Nar shaddaa class quest line. You end up getting decent looking helmet, not the T-visor, but still much better than the rest of those pots you're forced into.

Speaking of that, anywhere I can see what the Nar Shadaa commendation orange helmets look like before I buy them? Two or three decent looking options, but I can't preview them before spending the commendations...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
I saw someone with the nicest looking helmet! It looked like the one the red head powertech uses in the trailer (sorry I don't know her name). They also had matching amour and they were only lvl 30 (something) so I was wondering if you could get amour like that at one of the easier planets? Edited by KiwiMadness

From the Deceived trailer? That's Shae Vizla.

There are a couple of cartel market sets with a similar helmet.

Shae Vizla (Acolyte Shadow's pack):

http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/shae-vizla/

Commander Vizla (Revenge alliance pack):

http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/commander-vizla/

If you pay to unlock a full CM set in collections, you can claim it on any character, even at low levels. I don't know if there is a craftable, questable or lootable version.

Edited by Jherad