How many alts do you have and what levels are they?

Albertwang

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have like low 30s characters across 4 servers. My main server I have 19 on and only one is below lvl 10. 3 are in teens, one in the 40s that I'm working on right now, 3 of my more "main" toons are 60 and rest are lvl 55 need to try to get them through SoR before expansion maybe. Other servers I have 3 people I've moved (the 3 new teen people are their replacements on my main server heh) and I have 1 that I'm lvling off and on now (Shadow) on PvP server a friend plays on, rest are lvl 1s I intend to play eventually.

My favorite part of the game is rolling new toons and doing different variations Male/Female, LS/DS/Neutral (little more complicated as I make personalities for them and play to the personality more, sometimes based off a simple statement or two or sometimes their personalities are fully fleshed out w/ family backgrounds).

12x XP has been great for seeing alt LS/DS choice variations although when we drop to the new 4.0 "streamlined" story 1-50 I will probably at least be doing the class story and planet main arcs and some side quests mixed in just because now I feel like I'm leveling so fast sometimes I don't get as into a character and enjoy them as much as before. Want to find a happy middle-ground between pre-12x XP and 12x XP speed even if it means I'm doing some green or grey quests to accomplish it.

At some point I'll probably take a break and try to get more into FPs, Ops and PvP again like I was early in the game's life especially with all the changes to FPs/Ops gearbags, the solo and tactical additions, bolster mechanics etc.

9 x 60s - 1 of each class and an additional knight. - all levelled the slow way.

which means 11 others.

1 at level 9, one at 42 one at 55 and the rest all around 25-29 the latter will be my low/ mid PvP characters.

- that's about 850 levels in total!

A scattering on other servers - as place/name holders really.

There are only 2 that I hardly use -( 60s 'sin and op) but the rest come out to play at least once a week, if only for the weeklies. - The PvP characters usually manage the PvP weeklies as well.

hope that answers your question, OP

Edited by Storm-Cutter

How many alts do you have?

19 (about the same amount already deleted)

What levels are they?

8 lvl 60, rest 15 -56 (most deleted chars were 55)

Do you enjoy it much rolling them?

Sure, always did. The x12 exp gives me more incentive :o

Edited by Asheris

12 toons

5 imperial

1 lvl 55 an operative

1 lvl 53 inquisitor

3 in the 30's mercenary, sniper & warrior

7 repub

4 55's - sage, vanguard, guardian, gunslinger

1 30 - scoundral

1 40's - JK DPS

1 teens commando

itching to make a new one too.....

My name is Wulfbur and I'm an altaholic

Edited by Wulfbur

I have 13 active characters across 2 servers. My main and then 6 alts are on Harbinger, and then I have 6 alts on Shadowlands.

Of those 12 alts, 9 are level 60 (as well as my main, making a total of 10 60s), and the left over alts are <20 and are waiting to be leveled. I do enjoy leveling my alts as well, as long as I enjoy the playstyle which has thankfully been the case for all of my characters thus far.

Sith Inquisitor - 60 - Dark

Sith Inquisitor - 57 - Light

Sith Warrior - 60 - Dark

Imp Agent - 60 - Dark

Bounty HUnter - 55 - Neutral

Jedi Consular - 60 - Light

Jedi Knight - 60 - Light

Trooper - 55 - Light

Smuggler - 19 - Light

So 9 total characters so far. I'm still relatively new to the game ~9 months. Prior to 12x I only had 4 and no real plans to do any more. Most of my time was spent in warzones. Leveling another alt just seemed like too much work considering all the sidequests to really make it appealing. Once 12x came out I have barely done one or two WZ and all my time is spent leveling alts lol. So yeah, now I enjoy it. I'm planning on getting a Light SW, Dark Consular and Knight before the expansion hits in case there is significant variation in the KotFE story due to alignment.

On my main server I have 8 mains (these are the original 8 we were only allowed at launch, they do EVERYTHING first) these guys are 60.

Then I have 14 other toons for things like heals, tanks, extra dps, etc. These guys are also 60.

So, on my main server I have 22 characters all 22 of them are 60.

Then on servers like Ebon Hawke, etc, I have toons, I'd say maybe 20-30(?) ranging from 1-57.

I play every single day, never miss a single day, subbed since beginning. Proud Founder Title owner, etc.

I've 10 characters.

4 level 60

1 level 56 and currently being played

1 level 29 and on a temporary hiatus

1 level 16

3 level 15

All but two of the 15's will definitely hit 60 (one of each class), with the other two created and levelled to 15 for the speeder skill, in case I want to play them at some point when my sub has lapsed.

I have two accounts,with characters spread across three servers.

Harbinger:

Lv60 x 19

Lv55 x 7

Lv6 x 3

31, 30, 26, 21,16, 14, 13, 10

Jedi Covenant:

Lv60 x 16

Lv56 x 2

Lv 55 x 2

Lv1 x 4 (storage mules)

41, 40, 33, 25, 17, 15, 13

Shadowlands:

17, 15, 10

Total: 3,116 Levels gained in SWTOR

19 on my home server, plus a couple GTN checkers on other servers.

Heh, too lazy to type.

Those under level 30 are either cosplay chars or storage/GTN slaves. :p

The rest are all active parts of my legacy/family tree, story and relations and all. I love playing every single one of them, even the slaves when the mood strikes me. :D

Edited by KyaniteD

What levels are they?

I have 3 characters now.

lvl 60 BH/Merc (my main from launch)

lvl 60 Sin (just made him and got him to 60)

lvl 32ish?? Imp Op (omg this class is fun as F*$% !)

I am loving the leveling experience/story. It has been flat out ****** fun IMO.

Oh wait I have another Char...he is a Puby, bleh. I had to make him to get HK.

So yeah I have 4 Zabrak toons, all brothers in the family tree.

I plan to make a Jedi and make him old and horrible, he will be the father of all these Imps haha, he's going to be pissed about his kids...well except the one puby

What levels are they?

Danasynovi - 55 Female Jedi Knight (Miralan)

La'nikki'thelle - 55 Female Bounty Hunter (Chiss)

Mystihelion - 55 Female Jedi Shadow (Human)

Nagwar'adat - 55 Male Sith Juggernaut (Zabrak)

Oleksander - 55 Male Operative (Human)

Pursomous - 55 Female Sith Warrior (Human)

Ursule - 55 Female Sniper (Human)

Alask'aila - 27 Male Jedi Shadow (Twi'lek)

Bras'kevin'orto - 33 Male Smuggler (Chiss)

Hildred - 33 Male Commando (Human)

Neg-ronia - 38 Female Sith Inquisitor (Human)

Neuronia - 39 Female Scoundrel (Human)

All have been fun to play except the Commando. There is something about the "kickback" of the weapons or just the storyline (I feel as if I am working for a nagging grandmother) that makes it really bleh. My favourties to play have been the Sniper, the Scoundrel, the Juggenraut, the Operative and the Inquisitor.

For the record, I did not have a single level-capped character when I unsubbed a while ago, Pursomous was my highest at level 47. 12XP has given me a new lease on playing, I am making more alts every day and buying more character slots on Ebon Hawk all the time... :D

Edited by NeuroniaSW

10, any day that I do log onto the server I play on I load up each of them to at least check mail. One of each base class with double Smugglers and Inquisitors.

They are all level 60, one was 48 when 12x xp started and I used a White Acute Module on that one until 55 and now, mid Rishi, she's 60 too.

I almost made a couple more recently, but it seems that when I'm about to scratch that itch, some KotFE info comes out that takes the wind out of my sails and playing in general goes on the backburner.

Edited by docbenwayddo

I enjoy crafting and I have 22 characters on my main account on one server. It took time for me to figure out how many gathering and mission skills I needed. I wasted time due to trial and error, but in the end I came up with a mix that I was comfortable with. :D

All EMP characters are Dark Side V.

6 are Level 50 and each have one of the main crafting skills plus two Gathering / Mission skills each.

8 are Level 23, one of each advanced class, and three Gathering / Mission skills each.

All REP characters are Light Side V.

4 are Level 41, 4 are Level 23, one of each advanced class, and three Gathering/Mission skills each.

I started playing SWTOR April 2013. Every skill on every character is currently 450+.