maybe its just me but bleh...

i have

1 normal attack ,

2 vicious ,

3 battleing ,

4 (bleeding blade or w/e),

Shift 1 interrupt

Shift 2 slow slahs(dunno the name) ,

Shift 3 that dot abilitie (rupture or something).

shift 5 (shield wall like abilitie)

5 scream

6 charge

7 cloack

mouse wheel button invisibility

shift mouse wheel (that slsh taht hit in a cone in front of you)

shift 6 rage

9 (ravage the abaility that is chaneling that hit you a few times..)

and im just lvl 35 i cant acces more hotkeys (sorry if im a newb) but my hands cant do more :(... i want to know if i should dish some abilities or in the later i will get stuff to replace...

im 15 lvl away and im out of keybinds :(...............

any help i dont do bad in bgs or anything just out of buttons to press LOL

36 keybinds that I pretty much all use.

Toffle, skill based game is great the problem is when only one class require nearly as many hotkeys, I feel like a korean power gamer.

I havnt worked this much in a game since I played Gunz -_-

Edited by Munx

36 keybinds that I pretty much all use.

Toffle, skill based game is great the problem is when only one class require nearly as many hotkeys, I feel like a korean power gamer.

I havnt worked this much in a game since I played Gunz -_-

Having played 3 out of the 4 basic classes to 50 in beta, I can say without prejudice that all the classes require 30+ keybinds by 50. This isn't some Marauder only thing.

I use:

F

G

R

Q

E

V

Mouse Button 3

Mouse Button 4

Mouse Button 5

Mouse Button 6

Mouse Button 7

Mouse Button 8

Left Scroll

Right Scroll

...and Shift + Variations of all of the above. It just barely covers what I need. :p

Edited by revial

I dont use WASD to move, i changed that to TFGH as my directions. Takes some getting used to, but it opens QWER-ASD-YU-JK and can put some lesser used abilities 456,VBN.

Once i started using it many years ago i cant go back. Puts SO many hot-keys at my fingure tips.

Shayme

Everything my left hand can reach.

R (shift R, ctrl R)

T (shift T, ctrl T)

F (shift F, ctrl F)

G (shift G, ctrl G)

V (shift V, ctrl V)

B (shift B, ctrl B)

Z, X, C

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

F1, F2, F3, F4

and several mouse buttons.

Shift Z, was rebound to sheath weapon. Shift X rebound to sit. Character screen is now U. Bags can be open with I.

About the Naga..

Have it around 1 year and yes, it's awseome for keybinds.

But, in SWTOR, i have a problem while binding things to him. Even tho i have the option to bind to "NUM" instead of "123" near the laser thing, below the mouse, i can't seem to bind anything between 1-4 because it will assume the other binds that i already have and that i use on the keyboard.

In WoW, they would just simple bind "Page Up", or "Page Down" or something, but in this game, i can only bind from 5 towards.

Anyone having this issue, btw ?

I don't think I could handle a razer naga xD I'd be lost with my thumb.

As for me, I simply click for some skills (cloak, shield, force crush) but then again, I don't really do much PVP so I think I should learn to use all my skills. Maybe get some G-buttons keyboard like that : http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-920-002232-Gaming-Keyboard-G110/dp/B002RRLQIO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324977982&sr=8-1

You can bind those G-buttons. I actually have to do the same, to get my final bindings and, most important, learn to use them in fights.

i use 1 - =, shift + 1 - =, and f1 - f12

then i have the SWTOR mouse and i use the thumb buttons to double up on the "hard to reach and necessary to have easy access to" keys, part old habit part awesome new mouse

ps. the mouse is sick, always hard to get used to a new mouse, but this one in particular with the buttons, plus the ones near the bottom, especially 1 and 4 are kinda hard to hit becuase my thumb hits my desk when i press them

my last moust (G9) was much more comfortable, but this one is much more functional, and ill get used to the feel

About the Naga..

Have it around 1 year and yes, it's awseome for keybinds.

But, in SWTOR, i have a problem while binding things to him. Even tho i have the option to bind to "NUM" instead of "123" near the laser thing, below the mouse, i can't seem to bind anything between 1-4 because it will assume the other binds that i already have and that i use on the keyboard.

In WoW, they would just simple bind "Page Up", or "Page Down" or something, but in this game, i can only bind from 5 towards.

Anyone having this issue, btw ?

1 to 6

shift 1 to 6 via Razer Naga

Alt 1 to 6 via remapped G keys via G510 keyboard

QERTFG

shift QERTFG via Razer Raga

Alt QERTFG via remapped G keys via G510 keyboard

When I play a healer (rarely), I remap the middle 6 G keys to F1 + heal to one touch heal teammates and companions.

All other commands (social window, inventory, map, etc) are remapped to control plus whatever. That way, when I spazz out in PvP, I don't open a bunch of windows.

Bolded ones are my primary abilities that I used 90 percent of the time. Not all of them are filled, but I have plans for them to be at some point.

Edited by Lashlarue