Obtain Nico Okarr Any Time In Gamescon

Avrinoth

From terms and conditions on the same page

To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

I seem to recall them clarifying that you needed a continuous subscription but I can't seem to find it now. Thus I will concede the point and hope for your guildie's sake they are indeed going to honor the first date.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it amusing that you get nico carr AND HIS GUNS AND HIS COAT!!!

like he was gonna be naked?

All companions come with gear lol. But this is an EXTRA thing im getting right? lol

nice marketing ;)

Well, pretty sure when they say that "you" get the coat and gun that it is YOU who will get it to use on your character.

Well, pretty sure when they say that "you" get the coat and gun that it is YOU who will get it to use on your character.

They may even give Nico Okarr a set that is dissimilar to his classical attire from the trailer.

Apparently Bioware didn't get the number of subscribers they thought they would by July 31 so they extended it to August 10th. So you have 5 more days to subscribe to get Nico Okarr as a companion.

Nah. They wanted people to use their little refer a friend exploits around the 31th. :p

Now they HAVE to sub if they want Nico, since you can only use a referral once.

Quite clever of them really.

Edited by Callaron

Nah. They wanted people to use their little refer a friend exploits around the 31th. :p

Now they HAVE to sub if they want Nico, since you can only use a referral once.

Quite clever of them really.

u wot m8?

A player needs to have subscription status on any of one of those days between July 31th - August 10th. If people used their referrals that ended after July 31th, they still get Nico.

Also, do sub times gained through Referral link count?

Actually, I hope they do count.

Seven days of subscription should mean exactly that, for seven days you have the same access and privileges as a paying subscriber. To not extend that offer of the new companion to include the seven days of free subscription for players who used the referral link would be mean spirited of BioWare.

• 3 weeks later...

About that... turns out I got re subscribed somewhy at august 11th, not 10th as thought.

So I'm not getting Nico - really the only reason I've subscribed for.

So does anybody know if there are any options to obtain him for CC or smth?

(I've been on vacation since that August 11th and didn't launch the game yet)

Edited by Irish_Sedya

About that... turns out I got re subscribed somewhy at august 11th, not 10th as thought.

So I'm not getting Nico - really the only reason I've subscribed for.

So does anybody know if there are any options to obtain him for CC or smth?

(I've been on vacation since that August 11th and didn't launch the game yet)

No indication at all that it will be available for CC later on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.