Healers run the world.

smexerz

Hey, i just returned to the game, i haven't been playing since pre 3.0 and one thing popped up in my head now that i hit 60 and started PvPing... Why the hell have healers in general been buffed and consistently doing 4 million healing?

Is PvP/Warzones really supposed to be run by, even more then before, healers? Is the main approach to isolate people from healers otherwise they wont die? Is that really what the players want?

Simply BW is loving doctors - due to the obvious reasons.))

Seriously speaking, healers are insanely overpowered in this game. The leaast what BW coulddo is to remove the healing bonus from the PVP stats. And the most funny thing is that in some situations my healer Sorc is tanking better than my Jugger tank.))

IF it's 2 million heals on the enemy team, that's your team's fault for not closing them down.

IF it's on your team, It's the enemy team's fault for letting them roam around and free-cast all match.

IF Tanks stayed within guard range and taunted and interceded ( guardian leap) etc. and DPS peeled for healers, HEALERS WOULD BE GODS!

Try playing a healer in an arena when your tem-mates neither guard, taunt or peel and you are up against 4 enemy DPS OP. You can't normally repel that kind or fire-power.

IF it's 2 million heals on the enemy team, that's your team's fault for not closing them down.

IF it's on your team, It's the enemy team's fault for letting them roam around and free-cast all match.

IF Tanks stayed within guard range and taunted and interceded ( guardian leap) etc. and DPS peeled for healers, HEALERS WOULD BE GODS!

Try playing a healer in an arena when your tem-mates neither guard, taunt or peel and you are up against 4 enemy DPS OP. You can't normally repel that kind or fire-power.

No thats not our fault because there's almost atleast two healers in a WZ and believe me healers do get focused, stunned, interrupted and isolated but it doesnt do ****, you know why? Because they're OP as hell, 4000 heal per second sound familiar? If not then you haven't played lvl 60 pvp. And if that wasn't enough they got their "oh ****" button with kolto overload, sorc bubble and scoundrel vanish, its impossible.

And lets say you do kill a healer, guess what? There's one more doing 4000 heal per second.

Problem is not only healers but healers + guard and skank. This game's heal/tank metas are completely uber for pvp. One produces godzillions of damage only to see that the enemie's HP doesn't move by a bit. Everybody gets healed, everybody is guarded, every team produces more overall heal and prot-absorb than the other team will ever be able to DPS. It's pathetic. It's as much fun as watching paint dry. Edited by Cretinus

In regs people let my sorc/sage freecast 80% of the time and then complain about heals. This game was designed to require just a bit of teamwork. A couple of good dps can shutdown a healer. Having trouble with guard? Pull or push the tank away and burn down the healer. No it wont work 100% of the time and both players have tools to help.... but you have tools to hurt. Use your utilities... setup your character for PvP... learn how to play to win and not just how to farm the scoreboard to impress people who won't remember how much damage you did anyway. everybody thinks they should be able to solo global healers.... if they were easy to kill nobody would play them... nobody would play tanks.... and dps vs dps is boring has hell. The main issue isn't that healers are so godly its that people don't learn how to do anything other than their basic damage rotation and think that it applies in PvP.

Don't see why people are having a hard time with healers, I have no issue taking a healer down on my sent, Mara or scoundrel. Sure if they have a guard they take less damage, but guard has a range, if you are smart and know what you're doing you can get the healer away from the tanks guard range. If they are healing themselves and running from you, that means they aren't healing there team, which means your team should be able to take out the others while you deal with the healer. If they aren't then that's the fault of your team being bad at DPS, not the healer being OP.

I'm talking Sage/Sorc and Scoundrel/Operative Healers. Merc Healers are too easy.

Lol so you're killing of healers with either a vanish or immortality bubble... In a wz? Please do a montage since you're doing it so often and the rest of us suck, teach us how to do it... Get through that bubble stun, immortality bubble, 2 more stuns or the rolls, probes and vanish from a operative and as always you wont be able to focus alone, look forward to another healer or tank helping the one you're taking down, lvl 60 bracket ofc.

I remember when ppl used to die in the fire/acid pit (Hutball).

It's a lot easier to die from fire nowadays. I remember when nobody died to fire, and people could easily die to acid pits.

Now healers can RoflHeal through it, tank 3 people at once, all while healing their tank, the other healer and all the dps around them at the same time.

Edited by Loomi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.