The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

If you could create your own Decoration, what would it be/do?

1. I'd have clear glass museum like display case with a Dread Guard Mask all battle damaged, and if you click the mask you get dark side energy glowing on you a tad bit and you hear a dread master's whisper echo at you.

2. Gear table where you click and you start assembling/fixing a X weapon dependant on class, saber, rifle, pistol.

3. Darkside Meditation chamber like Visas Marr in Kotor 2.

4. The Dulfy tribute heal item as a deco.

Either a toilet, shower, or sink.

Really, anything to cover basic hygiene... I mean, there is a reason why the ship droids keep commenting on how they've cleaned the ship every single time you get onboard.

They kinda have to in this hyper advanced space civilization which seems to never have developed any kind of sewer systems. (Maybe because everytime they try, even if on a space station, wierd tentacle monsters seem to spawn in them)

Or maybe its just because these things are made with GREE TECHNOLOGY which nobody has a clue how it works.

Wasnt there a quest hinting at that on Coruscant?

So maybe we do have hygiene items, they just look nothing like what we'd expect... Maybe holocrons store more than just our data.

More flowers, planets, etc without the pots, sort of like the yavin planet we can get now that actually sits on the ground instead of in a pt.

More mandalorian items for my bofyriend and my house on Yavin. There still needs to be more and a jukebox we can choose what type of music we want in it.

1. I'd have clear glass museum like display case with a Dread Guard Mask all battle damaged, and if you click the mask you get dark side energy glowing on you a tad bit and you hear a dread master's whisper echo at you.

2. Gear table where you click and you start assembling/fixing a X weapon dependant on class, saber, rifle, pistol.

3. Darkside Meditation chamber like Visas Marr in Kotor 2.

4. The Dulfy tribute heal item as a deco.

I'm betting we're going to get a sith meditation chamber in the next pack, since we got a Jedi one in the Jedi themed pack.

On topic I want a priority transport terminal, and more sith/Jedi themed artifacts. I want one of those tablets from tula hordes tomb, and that giant pyramid holocron looking thing from the inquis' class quest on korriban.

No question: Arrangement: Hutt

Full-size Hutt lounger with an animated Hutt who occasionally laughs or grabs a snack, and maybe a little monkey-lizard perched on the edge.

It would need to fit on a large hook, not just a centerpiece! It would be useless if it couldn't be tucked in the corner of a room with stuff around.

Second place would be the door to nowhere. Just a closed door that goes on a large wall hook, to create the illusion that there's some kind of other room there. You know, like the bathrooms we never see, or a storage closet, or an escape tunnel / escape pod. Our imaginations could fill in the blank.

It could be built with a slight downward offset so it's easier to make it flush with the floor, but it wouldn't even look bad high up on the outside of a building or something. It might be an entrance just for probe droids!

• 3 weeks later...
No question: Arrangement: Hutt

Full-size Hutt lounger with an animated Hutt who occasionally laughs or grabs a snack, and maybe a little monkey-lizard perched on the edge.

It would need to fit on a large hook, not just a centerpiece! It would be useless if it couldn't be tucked in the corner of a room with stuff around.

It would need a snackquarium/water pipe like Jabba had of course in order to eat said snacks, and a variety of dancers on the lounger too probably. It wouldn't hurt if it was a tattooed one like Oggurobb, but one can't have everything I suppose.

I'd love a starship hook with a VX-9 Mailoc with technicians and repair droids at work on refueling it, and maybe a pilot just standing around waiting.

Edited by BobbyQuarrier

a schematic terminal that sells all purple schematics. You have to trade in a green and blue in order to buy the purple. And those that don't have prereq's, force u to buy one off the gtn then trade it to the terminal to get the schematic.

ur welcome BW..... I think that qualifies for some free cc.

Starships:

I realize these three are old by ingame era but their collectables :p

Civil War Sith Fighters

Damaged Ebon Hawk

Starstorm One

==============================

Personnel:

A spirit npc of Zash because well...

Beryl Thorne

Ceta Farr

Chiss dancers

Chiss snipers

Acina

Darth Jadus

Karrid

Darth Lachris

Darth Zhorrid

Dueling Sith/Jedi

GUNGANS!!!!!!!

Hunter

Star Cabal True Appearance

Ivory

Smuggler Story Fellow

Jewl'a Nightbringer

Ladra

Lunatta

Moving HK-51 (TSL Blue Eyed, moving like Revanite Vindicator?)

Neo Crusader Mandos

Rogun The Butcher

Seh-run

Tari Darkspanner

Thana Vesh

==================================

All the rest:

======================================

Damaged Republic Walker (Four legged contraption)

Darth Nihilus mask and robes in a standing case (Because Yes..)

Frozen containers

Jedi Corpses (In all flavors)

Lush, leafy trees, shrubs without pots

Mandalorian armor in a standing case (Dyre model, True Canderous model, etc)

Ragged Spacer chairs, couches, beds

Sions corpse floating in a kolto tank (Just for giggles)

Sith Corpses (In all flavors)

Statue of Darth Marr

Statue of Exar Kun

Statue of Darth Malgus

Statue of Darth Nihilus

Statue of Darth Sion

Tables with saber hilts, random blaster models, HK-47 disassembled, sith corpses :p

With disco lights and glitter ball.

Some more species as decos would be nice.

A deco of the stronghold owner - real or holo - Clickable so it greets you to their home.

A guestbook would be nice too, even if it just listed the names of the people that had visited.

Carbonite statues of all your favourite villains.

A proper viewscreen or television playing holos from around the galaxy.

A news- screen - like on fleet during certain events.

Security cameras.

Pictures where the eyes really do follow you around the room.

Patrolling droids for security.

A waste disposal unit for putting all the spam mail messages into. :)

For functional purposes, I'd like to see restrooms/showers, as was already suggested.

For vanity purposes, I'd like to see custom armor and weapon racks (like in Skyrim) where you can display sets of armor and weapons you've collected.

Those two categories would do a LOT to individualize strongholds.