How to start Revan ?

JaggedOne

I just came back from a break, and the message for my 55 Commando says that I should go to my ship and pick up the quest "Shadow of Revan: Prelude" to begin the new story line. But I can't find any such quest on my ship.

Help ???

There's a mission terminal on your ship. The same one where you pick up the Oricon and Makeb missions.

If there's nothing there, you could also try going to the Dropship Hanger to start the Forged Alliances bit.

I think some has managed to start the Revan storyline it by speaking to the Rishi NPC that stands near when you enter the town in Rishi.

But if you are looking for the pre quests then I guess the droid at Fleet is the best bet.

Edited by Icestar

I just came back from a break, and the message for my 55 Commando says that I should go to my ship and pick up the quest "Shadow of Revan: Prelude" to begin the new story line. But I can't find any such quest on my ship.

Help ???

It will be on the terminal on your ship. Silly question, but have you purchased SoR? If not you cannot get the mission.

It will be on the terminal on your ship. Silly question, but have you purchased SoR? If not you cannot get the mission.

You can. I got the mission when I didn't have SoR, but there was no mission triangle on my ship mission terminal and had to go to the droid on fleet directly. Even then I could only get the tactical. I sent a ticket and customer service told me you have to get SoR for the solo. This is for the prelude of course.

There's a mission terminal on your ship. The same one where you pick up the Oricon and Makeb missions.

If there's nothing there, you could also try going to the Dropship Hanger to start the Forged Alliances bit.

The big shiny terminal in the middle of my ship won't talk to me. I don't know what Forged Alliances is. The only quest I have atm is one called "Day of Dread" that tells me to travel to Oricon.

How can I tell if I have the Revan xpac ? I thought it was free for subscribers.....

The big shiny terminal in the middle of my ship won't talk to me. I don't know what Forged Alliances is. The only quest I have atm is one called "Day of Dread" that tells me to travel to Oricon.

How can I tell if I have the Revan xpac ? I thought it was free for subscribers.....

No. You have to purchase it to begin Shadow of Revan.

EDIT: http://www.swtor.com/shadow-of-revan

Edited by Essence_of_Light

not free yet, but will be Oct 27. One way to tell is try to travel to rishi.