• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooo :(

Nop.

I require sustenance. You suffering and anguish will provide it. :p

As such, the ONLY non-basic speaking companion will be Treek, and her incessant rambling will become the more inane once KotFE is released.

I jest, but she's actually the ONLY non-basic speaking companion I expect to be around for a while. Could be wrong though.

Nop.

I require sustenance. You suffering and anguish will provide it. :p

As such, the ONLY non-basic speaking companion will be Treek, and her incessant rambling will become the more inane once KotFE is released.

I jest, but she's actually the ONLY non-basic speaking companion I expect to be around for a while. Could be wrong though.

Oh my gawd, everyone but Treek. She annoys the hell out of me.

Lol that would be (to me personally) the biggest troll if it`s going to happen like you said lol.

Are they going to end the story line of the emperor that is trying to destroy the whole galaxy, anytime soon? ....Thanks:rak_02:

I'm hoping Vitiate just bides his time, drinking holocron smoothies and lifting to get swole; so this lame new storyline ends with him striding into Valkorian's throne room and pimp smacking his head across the room for a swish into the trash can.

Edited by Joesixxpack

I'm hoping Vitiate just bides his time, drinking holocron smoothies and lifting to get swole; so this lame new storyline ends with him striding into Valkorian's throne room and pimp smacking his head across the room for a swish into the trash can.

So positive! So hopeful!

MOARRR!!! MUCH MOARRR!!! ;)

+10/10 for using swole in a sentence where it actually made sense...:D

If you don't like cliches in storytelling, Star Wars really isn't for you.

- Arcada

I believe the context was its overuse. Revan > Dread Masters > Revan > Emperor. Same basic principal, hell almost the same generic story elements, used again and again. Regardless of what has come before, we can hope for something different moving forward.

But thanks for the input...?

Boogey men types are boring in D&D/MMORPG game mechanic settings. Sure, good for horror movies, but boring when you have Jedi, Wizards, Mages, Paladins, Gunslingers and such.

The whole Emperor shtick is this game lately is not very interesting. Fun for the JK story but not so much afterwards.

The whole Emperor shtick is this game lately is not very interesting. Fun for the JK story but not so much afterwards.

Indeed, I think the afterwards has largely ruined the Jedi Knight story., since it doesn't matter And for that matter, the KOTOR games, given what Scourge did supposedly to wait for the Jedi Knight, who turns out to have accomplished zilch

In the final battle against Valkorian it will turn out.....that the eternal empire is another part of Revan which got split from him during his "death" at the Foundry. Now our hero who unites his strenght with both good and bad Revan has to defeat the ultimate enemy.....Revan.

In the final battle against Valkorian it will turn out.....that the eternal empire is another part of Revan which got split from him during his "death" at the Foundry. Now our hero who unites his strenght with both good and bad Revan has to defeat the ultimate enemy.....Revan.

I would laugh...but this idea is just dumb enough that it's possible...:eek:

you forgot the part about Raven really just being Kephess with a mask on

Indeed, I think the afterwards has largely ruined the Jedi Knight story., since it doesn't matter And for that matter, the KOTOR games, given what Scourge did supposedly to wait for the Jedi Knight, who turns out to have accomplished zilch

I don't know why everyone keeps saying that because of SoR and Ziost the Knight's story was pointless or accomplished nothing. The specifics of what happened we don't understand for sure, but the Knight may have very well stopped or slowed down Vitiate. If the Knight had never existed Vitiate may have consumed the galaxy by now.

Lana mentions at the end of Ziost that the Emperor may not be as powerful as he'd like us to believe. After the events of Shadow of Revan and the Knight story, both events ended with Vitiate in a position he wasn't hoping for... I don't think they stopped him, but they definetely have slowed him down enough that we might still have a chance to ultimately stop him.

you forgot the part about Raven really just being Kephess with a mask on

Who's Raven?

:D I could quite imagine this from the current Bioware Austin. For them this would probably the best plot twist ever lol

Valkorion is actually Revan's cousin, thrice removed or so. :D