Real Dark Side Eyes

isimanage

I think they created the completely wrong eyes so they would change with every Dark alignment level.The continuous change being an end in itself.

For some screwed up reason they decided that having the same eyes through all of the Dark levels is a bad design concept.

For a game that prides itself on rich lore and story they completely messed up in this department.

Edited by Kaedusz

I think they created the completely wrong eyes so they would change with every Dark alignment level.The continuous change being an end in itself.

For some screwed up reason they decided that having the same eyes through all of the Dark levels is a bad design concept.

For a game that prides itself on rich lore and story they completely messed up in this department.

well, the dark 4/5 eyes are different than 1-3

I made a suggestion topic AGES ago about this its not going to change honestly they rushed dark side corruption because people kept asking about it before release. I wanted bioware to add the red ring around the eye and instead of having red eyes when you hit dark V you get the yellow eye with the red ring.

Or simply replace the eye with that I was quite annoyed looking at Malgus, Zash and even Lana having proper sith eyes. If we want bioware to change it this topic needs to get BIG.

Edited by lokdron