Rep PvPers! <Mad Cuz Balance> is getting started

Lanzend

<Mad Cuz Balance>

Jedi Covenant Republic guild yielding and recruiting experienced PvPers.

<Mad Cuz Nub>

Jedi Covenant Republic guild recruiting PvP focused players of any skill level, who actively PvP and are striving to improve.

Our Combined Purpose

To lift Rep side PvP out of the mud and put it back on a competitive level on JC.

(The below mostly applies to MCB)

About Us

<Mad Cuz Balance> is a very small, just getting started, semi-hardcore guild on the server Jedi Covenant. We consist of a strong and knowledgeable core group of PvP'ers, as well dedicated and experienced PvE'ers with 7/10 on the current HM Ops. We strive to improve our performance every day, with this mentality we push each other to be the best and work toward excellence because we are only as strong as our weakest member.

About You

With a competitive edge to all of us, we expect you to be the same. You should be skilled, dedicated, and willing to challenge and better yourself under any circumstances. We're looking for someone who is going to be in it for the long haul and is highly motivated. We expect you to act accordingly within the guild, majority of us are young adults with good sense of humor, take what we say lightly as we tend to joke around with each other while still showing respect.

Expectations

(PvP) if you are interested in applying to the guild you can expect reg WZ group(s) to be going within the guild each afternoon/evening/late night, with the future intention of having 2-3 nights of ranked arena. Our goal for pvp is to be the best and create two competitive teams in queue three nights a week. Being available frequently is a bonus, as other teams/players maybe qued at different times/days.

(PvE) We are still forming up. We are not taking on PvE only players. Guild PvE content with be for the PvPers in the guild that like to do both.

Recruitment

(General Standards)

-A stable high speed internet connection

-Teamspeak3 with a working and clear microphone

-The ability to work well/communicate with others

-Moderately thick skin and a well-developed sense of humor.

(PvP Requirements)

-Must be able to work well with others and pursue a goal of competitive ranked arena.

-Must be top teir player of you're class or spec(s) and able to hold you're own within a ranked match/regular warzone.

-Must be able to communicate under pressure and play with a group mentality.

Any further questions regarding PvP can be directed towards Shade-starr or Banksy, in-game whisper/mail or here on the forums.

(PvE Requirements)

-Must be able to make our raid times/days(once raid team is formed and times are set).

-Must have raiding experience in the latest content.

-Must prepare yourself before the raid so first pull can start on time.

Any further questions regarding pve can be directed towards Shade-starr, in-game whisper/mail, or here on the forums.

(Process)

For <Mad Cuz Balance> Ask for Shade-starr, Banksy or Daijoubu in game and we can set up a interview/trial for you, during that process we will get to know you as a player/person and you will have to run a handful of regular warzones (win or lose) with us to see how you communicate and play with a team.

For <Mad Cuz Nub> Again ask for Shade-starr, Banksy or Daijoubu and we will get you in. Again I would like to stress that MCN is a PvP guild recruiting players of any skill level so there aren't any strict standards. You will run with MCB members often and we will be there to help you with any questions and give tips on gameplay. We will be culling the better players, as they get there, from MCN into MCB.

Thanks for showing interest in our two guilds we hope to hear from you soon!.

Another general requirement is that you have max cybertech as you will undergo intense training on how to use grenades by the infamous Shade - The Nade - Starr.

As far as mad cuz nub goes, it's a good idea to help people who want to improve. On that note, if anyone in the community ever needs help playing a class better or needs general tips, you would be surprised how many people will take the time.

Good luck with the guild!

Got bored of stim addicts mate?

Hey El, Basically with Wally gone the guild lacked certain necessary controls for a strong PvP guild. They still have good PvPers in that guild and I group with them on a regular basis. I heard Wally is coming back to the game and I truely hope so as I miss that dude. </3

Another general requirement is that you have max cybertech as you will undergo intense training on how to use grenades by the infamous Shade - The Nade - Starr.

As far as mad cuz nub goes, it's a good idea to help people who want to improve. On that note, if anyone in the community ever needs help playing a class better or needs general tips, you would be surprised how many people will take the time.

Good luck with the guild!

Zet! lel!

Move your Guardian back to JC plox! Would love to see all the LD Dudes pubside more. It's so relieving when I see you guys + Grav Bros in matches. Especially when I'm solo queueing.

I feel weird as I read the title as RIP Pvpers.....is getting started

Funny 'cause that's how I felt about pubside PvP a month ago: RIP.

Banksy, Wasabi and I plan to pull this boat against the tide. Gameface: ON :t_tongue:

RIP looks like i cant apply :(

You would be OH SO BERRY welcome to join us! :rak_03:

Not that you would ever leave RG though. I actually stole a lot of the OP text from VPS's old PM recruitment thread last year including that part so if your connection qualified for them... :D

I believe I grouped with you guys earlier today in some random pre-60 WZ's. I was on my gunslinger Wyàtt'Earp and I'm pretty sure I got a random/accidental invite heh. Must say though, the WZ went well.

Nice. Banksy and Wasab are leveling alts in mids atm.

Sounds like I need to get a bunch of my pub toons into mad cuz nub, I'm so **** on all of my pub toons that can pvp.

Pst us.

Anybody else interested please contact Shade-starr, Banksy or Daijoubu in game or PM if not on. Or respond in this thread.

You would be OH SO BERRY welcome to join us! :rak_03:

Not that you would ever leave RG though. I actually stole a lot of the OP text from VPS's old PM recruitment thread last year including that part so if your connection qualified for them... :D

I actually moved, if you see me on doing anything semi-serious im probably tethered to my phone :(:jawa_frown:

I actually moved, if you see me on doing anything semi-serious im probably tethered to my phone :(:jawa_frown:

4g is no joke, but it's very unreliable. used to dabble at work with phone tether. choppy at best. frustrating.

Its only bad for me if steam starts downloading :mad: Otherwise im sitting around a pretty consistent 90ms. If im on my regular internet it will be 50ms then I will spike to 800ms then back down.. Its rather rage inducing Edited by mmerry

"2-3 nights of group ranked".

Color me intrigued. If that actually happens I wouldn't mind seeing new people in the 4s queue.

Le sigh. This will take time recruitment has been a bit slow.

You actually did see 2 of us in a pug group for 4s like 4 days ago but we were on imp alts (eeeewww right?) :p. Wish more people come back to Rep side. People seem to have their egos on blast and don't take losing lightly, even when its due to bad pugs in regs, not their own performance.

We need to fill 2 spots for our first official ranked team: 1 heals and 1 dps. Particularly interested in Scoundrel or Sage heals and Gunslinger or Vanguard dps. But contact me directly if anyone is interested regardless of class as I feel any class CAN be made to work in team ranked, given skill level, coordination and tactics.

Cheers!

Le sigh. This will take time recruitment has been a bit slow.

You actually did see 2 of us in a pug group for 4s like 4 days ago but we were on imp alts (eeeewww right?) :p. Wish more people come back to Rep side. People seem to have their egos on blast and don't take losing lightly, even when its due to bad pugs in regs, not their own performance.

We need to fill 2 spots for our first official ranked team: 1 heals and 1 dps. Particularly interested in Scoundrel or Sage heals and Gunslinger or Vanguard dps. But contact me directly if anyone is interested regardless of class as I feel any class CAN be made to work in team ranked, given skill level, coordination and tactics.

Cheers!

Pretty sure you know how to find me on pub or imp side, just hit me up if need me for anything. I have been working on a sage, but it's not 60 yet since I've been busy with other stuff.

<Mad Cuz Balance>

Jedi Covenant Republic guild yielding and recruiting experienced PvPers.

<Mad Cuz Nub>

Jedi Covenant Republic guild recruiting PvP focused players of any skill level, who actively PvP and are striving to improve.

Cool know i know who to focus lol thanks shade

Pretty sure you know how to find me on pub or imp side, just hit me up if need me for anything. I have been working on a sage, but it's not 60 yet since I've been busy with other stuff.

I will def be looking for you frequently. Repside has a Horrid lack of decent healz so be prepared to... SPREAD YO GRAVY <3

Fixed that for you

pretty sure DEM SWOLE NUTZ doe

GOT'EM :rak_03:

Edit: Also, bump for you shade-bb. Sorry for shooting you! <3

</3 I cri evr tiem

Cool know i know who to focus lol thanks shade

U R Always welcome.

Usually see you guys at night. Always fun to go against y'all :)

Always GGs

I wish you guys the best of luck and I truly hope this gets going, but isn't this the exact same thing Primos tried doing with Filthy?

Primos joined MCB on Zedark and encouraged several members of Filthy to do the same in PMs. He turned GM of Filthy to Overweight, who as far as I understand, plays impside most of the time. As far as tipping the the scales back to somewhat balanced, Mad Cuz is the only foreseeable answer in the near future.

Kek.:rak_03:

See the secret is, I don't actually train cybertech. I have the mystical tryhard backpack of Gemji-ha'ma. Every time I put a cute little scrub with some valiant and heroic guild name like Destiny Freedom Defenders 5000 in the backpack, it turns them into a grenade that has to be used within 30s or it disappears from my inventory. These grenades also place a debuff on enemy players and forces them to /say things like "tryhard" or "stun sh*tter" :eek: I know, OP as hell. Maybe someday I will post a vid on where to get this special backpack.:rak_03:

Still looking for great players Repside. Added 3 members since my last post and answered a PM today regarding 2 PvP hardend old timers returning. We are especially in need of good healers! See OP for who to contact. Hit us up!

Edited by Lanzend

I am definitely interested in noobin it until i can move up. I run a stealth spec shadow and currently a TK sage who I want to be a healer.

Shadow is in full t1 comm gear and sage is in 2018 bolster gear. I have just shy of 2k comms banked, hoping to kit out my sage next (ugh, 4200+ comms)

Shadow is Hettal, Sage is Jiyuan. I'm often bouncing around on alts, in game mail is awesome, or on here, or what ever. I want to melt imp face.