Rep PvPers! <Mad Cuz Balance> is getting started

Lanzend

consider me interested. SWTOR suckered me back with an e-mail containing the promise of freebies.

ran into an old PvP partner the other evening who told me to look up this thread...so I did.

need to get with it figuring out what everything is I left in my inventories and why. not what I was expecting reading the thread. that the Republic side had fallen by the wayside. thinking back though I left myself and players I used to play with had slowly disappeared so guess it shouldn't be a surprise. when we (as in the Republic) did ranked groups (even put together PuG's) I still think we edged the empire out in actual skill. the empire mainly guild grouped randoms all evening back in the day. wankers. all that said, plenty of rust to shake off.

My guilds been doing pretty good in pvp on pub side the past few weeks, been running premades of about 4 to 8 guildies, If anyone wants to start queuing with us feel free to send me a message in game. Averaging about 8/10 win/loss ratio atm running with the guild, usually running pvp from 6pm to 10 pm Est. time.

I wish you guys the best of luck and I truly hope this gets going, but isn't this the exact same thing Primos tried doing with Filthy?

hey you, message me (aiden) ig or here. haven't been able to find hide nor hair of any of you for a long time now :(

anyway, good luck with the new rep. guild guys.

Been seeing good things in pvp from Mad cuz balance, keep up the good work. Should pst me in game and see if we can get our guilds que synced in doing some group ranked. Me and Topps are the only ones with any exp in ranked atm and need to get some ques for our dps to get them some good exp in some matches. Not looking to get a bunch of wins just some good training for some of the guys to get them ready for next season.