The Official Mount/Vehicle Wishlist Thread

• A Rancor mount that has the "lava" look of Lucky on Corellia would be great! I think this every time I fight him.
  • Nexu mounts for the non-PvP crowd.
  • Multi-person mount for taking friends with you.
  • Or similar to above, a mount that includes your chosen companion riding with you.
  • A vehicular mount similar to Grievous' in Episode III while it's running on 4 legs.
  • Kell Dragon mount
  • A mount that is an homage to the Kenner Imperial Transport toy from the '70s shown here:http://www.thelogbook.com/toy/trooptransport/

An Operator IX mount, new to lvl 65 NiM TfB, with the option to mark someone for color deletion if they don't stand in the colored circle in front of me. Doesn't actually kill, but maybe makes someone glow a color for a minute.

Edit: I clicked from the main page and didn't notice this was in the CM subforum. Nvm on the TFB reward.

Edited by bdatt

I'd like a miniature version of those spider things from 'Wild Wild West' (adjusted for copyright ofc), and PLEASE make the log from the April fools joke somehow possible!

Also a Steam Train.

I had something similar in mind - take the steam-punk spider legs from contraption in Wild Wild West and put them underneath a platform for the player character to sit on. Like a wheelchair with spider legs instead of wheels. (I'm sure I've seen such a thing somewhere before, but I can't figure out where, and the Google has failed me!)

Bonus points if it jumps via rockets and/or has 'fangs' that can attack on Flourish.

Geo Beast of Oricon like the developer said :p

Albino Vorantikus (the white ones you see on Voss. I suggest more Vorantikus Mounts and still no Vorantikus Forum Avatar yet T_T)

Cyberbeasts (These would technically be more awesome versions of the originals)

Acklay Mounts

Reek Mounts

Nexu Mounts

Wampa/Underlurker/other walking on 2 leg Mounts (either on shoulders or strapped to their backs and you flail around like ragdolls while they are running. Would be hilarious)

Kell Dragon Mounts! I'm surprised we haven't gotton 1 of these yet

Bormu mounts

Guid Mounts

Kath Hound Mounts

Makrin Creeper Mounts

Mawvorr Mounts

Monolith Mounts (these would be awesome)

Wraid Mounts

Shaclaw Mounts

Sandtusker Mounts

Terentatek Mounts

Savrip Mounts

Grophet Mounts

I'm sure there are more I can think of that I'd really want. But I've listed a ton already that could work :p. And as you can see, I love the Beast Mounts a lot XD. They are by far my favorite. I'll leave it upto the rest of the community to ask/suggest Machine Mounts.

But what I really want is more Vorantikus Mounts <3.

Edited by Lord_Destoroyah

There's a mount I've been thinking about for awhile. Two separate ones to be exact. Let me paint the picture:

A player riding on a wave of pure force energy. Imagine if you will a self-replicating sea of shimmering energy.

There would be two different types depending on dark or light side alignment. The light side would be a bluish-tinted sparkly wave that would be similar to a surfer...but without the board. You could think of the Silver Surfer to generate a basic image, but the wave would be more circular, flatter, and more like energy than water. The dark side option would be a blackish wave of pure malevolent energy with red sparkles mixed in. No smoke or clouds...just turbulent, dark force energy. I'm not really talking about a "wave" per se...more like a mix between a wave and a carpet. And, when you move, the form stays the same...but the "carpet" is in constant motion.

It's kinda hard to explain exactly...but I have a clear picture of both in my head. Cool huh?

Edited by UberSamoyed

Ever wander the galaxy, come across a creature and think it would be an awesome mount? Perhaps the fierce Corrupted Geo Beast of Oricon*, or the massive but gentle Bormus of Balmorra? We want to hear about it!

Please use this thread to tell us what you would like to see implemented as a mount, be it creature, or vehicular! When offering suggestions, we do ask that you please be as specific as possible, and provide images when you can. The more information we have about exactly what you want to see, the easier it is for us to send our expert creature handlers out for investigation, or supply work orders to our manufacturers!

*Please be safe when investigating some creatures. A single misstep can lead to catastrophic results! Be safe out there!

Well, you could start by explaining why there isn't a Kell Dragon mount.

...on second thought, don't. Just add one. :D

I've seen them all mentioned before in this thread already, but I would just like to add another vote for:

- Mawvorr

- Reek

- Acklay

- Nerf

- Isotope-5 Droid (the type of droid affectionately referred to as "llamas")

Personally I would love a Nerf the most, though I understand that they'd probably be a very low priority because they are so similar to the existing Uxibeast mounts... I just find the Nerfs' faces specifically more endearing. ^_^

Machine Core mount:

Floating sphere with rotating rings, hidden character of course. Flourish could be a push in/out little shockwave. HM Revan drop.

Hutt Platform:

Just a rectangular floating platform that we lay down on. I guess that means we'd move with the long edge forward. Maybe a monkey lizard resting nearby.

Command platform:

Toon stands on floating platform behind a console array. Think of Bison's thing from the Street Fighter movie. Could circle around the toon.

Tatooine Balloon

Edited by BigBreakfast

In regards to animals an Acklay would be amazing, and slightly terrifying :)

http://static.swtor-spy.com/img/codex/cdx.bestiary.acklay.png

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101224201604/starwars/images/a/a5/Acklay3.jpg

In regard to vehicles something along the lines of the Imperial Crawler Tank would be cool (I don't think any mounts have treads). Not saying give us the tank, but something like it would be interesting

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130918002909/starwars/images/8/8a/Imperial_siege_tank.png