Darth malgus holostatue

ejbsuperbat

Hello. I want to buy the darth malgus holostatue from the cartel bazaar but I have a concern:

When I buy it from the cartel bazar does it unlock for all my imperial characters or just the one who bought it?

Thanks in advance for any responses

If it's the cartel version, it goes to collections, which can be unlocked for all characters with a cartel coin fee (one time). You can claim the item from collections for any character, but it's only useable on imperial classes. Vice versa with Satele Shan holostatue.

You get it from a pack, the rep vendor, or off the GTN.

After you get it on on character, you go to collections to unlock for the others. It costs 200 CC to unlock for all toons. I just did this a couple of nights ago with both statues.

Edited by Degan

I think it had to come from a pack to be able to unlock it account wide

Nope the holo statues from the certificate vendor will unlock in collections. But you have to wait for the 2 hour sell back timer to expire from what I remember, or just use it, it has been a while.

Then you can use CC to unlock for your account.

It's not an excessive amount of coins to unlock as Degan said and has probably been he best spent certificates of mine to date.

I'm confused. One guy has the means but another would probably use it better. So- I have to send the certificates to my alt and get him to the fleet

That's exactly what you need to do. If the character with certificates doesn't need Malgus holostatue, don't use it on him. This way you will save CC since you won't use them to unlock the holostatue on other character. You will simply buy the holostatue on the character you desire. Clear?

As has been stated the Holo Statue will unlock in your collection after the timer runs out and can be unlocked account wide with a one time cc buy. There are times that the Holo doesn't unlock in collections but a quick trouble ticket gets it fixed. Both my girlfriend and myself have the trainer holostatues unlocked this way.

Because ... you say so?

Certs are BtL, by the way, not BoP.

No because it has always been like that, you couldn't get revan's set and use the mask from certs to complete it to unlock it you had to have the CM one to complete it

No because it has always been like that, you couldn't get revan's set and use the mask from certs to complete it to unlock it you had to have the CM one to complete it

Yes you could... The certs had to be gotten from the CM too so it was a way of letting you get the item you wanted after spending hundreds of dollars attempting to get it in crates. The slot machine that gives certs was made after the pack that drops the certs and rep items needed was embargoed.

That is simply not true. If it happened at one point it was a bug. But just like the other pack items that were put on a vendor, it can be used to unlock in your collections as long as the sell back timer has worn off. I think that's where most people get confused. Heck, even the reputation armor (which can't be pulled out of collections) still only shows up in collections after the timer has worn off. It doesn't matter if you wear it before or not. That and it all has to be on the same character, of course.

Even back in 2013, the vendor Revan mask worked with the rest of the set to unlock it in collections.

• 5 years later...
I can't find the darth malgus holostaue anywhere except for the gtm for 140,000,000 credits. I need help and don't know what to do.

If it’s not on the CM, you’ll either have to wait till BioWare put it back up (they rotate stuff) or buy it on the GTN. That’s all you can do.