[BUG] Go Berserk! Ranked PvP Weekly only rewarding 50 season 6 tokens

sooner_craig

The rewards for daily and weekly ranked wins is way too low to be intended. Please update. I can't image that the reward for winning 9 matches is roughly the same as 1 quality loss.

You need to give people a reason to continue queueing, it may take 10 games to complete the daily for some people, but the boost is worth it - but not at 25 tokens for a reward

I agree, the reward seems a little off compared to how many tokens you get from individual matches. If the daily and weekly quests only required completed matches (not wins) then I could somewhat understand it, but in the current form, the reward is a little meager.

I only hope that the amount of tokens from individual matches is intended (right now you already need 340 arena wins to buy the mount) and that the quest reward is too low, not the other way around.

This was also discussed in the PvP forums, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8332392#edit8332392.

Reposting here

10 tokens for daily rewards?

If you win a single match in ranked you get 140 tokens or something, if you lose you get 30 or so.

Completing a daily which involves winning 3 matches (420 tokens) rewards you with 10 tokens.

The weekly gives 50 and requires 9 wins. These figures make no sense and almost seem like you are missing a 0 from the end of both.

The rewards for daily and weekly ranked wins is way too low to be intended. Please update. I can't image that the reward for winning 9 matches is roughly the same as 1 quality loss.

You need to give people a reason to continue queueing, it may take 10 games to complete the daily for some people, but the boost is worth it - but not at 25 tokens for a reward

The point is to keep people playing by awarding large amounts of tokens per match. If the daily &weekly would award many tokens, I'm sure people would queue on certain faction, at certain times with certain people just to have an easier time getting the missions done &accumulate season 6 currency.

A rationale from BW as to why they chose to go down this path would be helpful. It seems like there are so many better ways to go about this than what you decided. To aggravate the fact, this was not in the patch notes and seemed to just appear out of nowhere.

Better solutions

-Credits (Weekly 500k/ Daily 100k)

-WZ Medpacks/Adrenals (Weekly 50/Daily 10)

-WZ Comms

-Random Loot Bags (Decorations/mounts)

A rationale from BW ...

They've already told you -> here

Those rewards are a bit too much, regardless of how much I'd love them. Maybe:

- 20k creds for daily, 75kish for weekly

- maybe few more medpacks &adrenals

- no comms

- a deco bag for weekly like the conquest 1... I dunno, I'd be more ok with some jawa consumables

:jawa_smile::jawa_cool::jawa_biggrin::jawa_tongue::jawa_evil:

This is not a bug.

The weekly Missions aren't intended to give a large amount of tokens, and we've confirmed that the amount they are giving is correct.

-Tait

If you're going to make it pointless why don't you just remove the weekly altogether.

This is not a bug.

The weekly Missions aren't intended to give a large amount of tokens, and we've confirmed that the amount they are giving is correct.

-Tait

Once again, this is counterproductive guys. Your stated goal was to generate more involvement, and yet you keep diminishing the rewards from participating in all PvP.

Who in their right mind thought that a weekly giving the reward of less than a single game is all right? Was this a meeting and a few of you guys thought this was fine, or is there just one person? If it was a team effort, I don't know what to say, that would be even worse.

If you're going to make it pointless why don't you just remove the weekly altogether.

Actually, I'm all for this.

Please don't waste our quest log entries and remove the quests for ranked. They are a waste of space if they are not going to be done right.

I thought that nerfing the rewards for the regs weekly was dirty but this is even worse, now that I had a chance to play. This would be like giving the regs weekly the rewards of less than the comms for one warzone, so 100 comms for a weekly.

Why even have a quest like that? Serious question.

This is not a bug.

-Tait

That's pretty insulting. Why even have the quest? We don't get wz commendations to help supplement medpacs/adrenals and the daily/weekly rewards are nearly worthless lol. Its like you guys are trolling us. Oh wait.....that's nothing new.

This is not a bug.

-Tait

Wait, WHAT? It is INTENTED that you can get MORE tokens from a SINGLE LOST rated match than for a weekly quest that requires 9 wins? Not sure if serious...

With this kind of math I'm seriously wondering why we aren't able to pull 50k sutained dps when you told us the goal was ~4.8k before 3.0:rolleyes:

In all seriousness, either change the quests requirement to 3/9 matches played or simply remove it. Cause with this reward it's a waste of a slot in my quest log.

Edited by Torvai