Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

We the 3 Elites class demand nerfs to Operatives!

COOKIESNOMNOMNOM

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commando/Mercenary changes:

To make life more interesting for this advanced(?) class, from now on all merc damage abilities have 99,99% chance to heal their target for 1000% of the damage (would have) dealt, while healing abilities have 20% chance to fail, 30% chance to damage the commando/mercenary for 150% of the healing (would have) healed, 50% chance to permastun the commando/mercenary itself. We hope we can fix the issue where some mandos/mercs were capable dealing damage/healing in wzs, though it was not intended with the launch of 3.0

Also to make other players willing to target mandos/mercs first instead of other classes, now all classes have 100% chance to h2f if killed a mando/merc (if mando/merc commits suicide with selfheal-damage, noone will receive this bonus). We hope this will fix the issue where mandos/mercs were not burned in the first 6 seconds of wzs matches (also it synergizes well with our recent PT changes).

You made my day :D:D:D

If this will happens I'm going back to game :rak_04:

Amazing changes for my commando!

Edited by BoskiCesiu

You made my day :D:D:D

If this will happens I'm going back to game :rak_04:

Amazing changes for my commando!

To me, these changes are too op, we need a biger nerf, like :

Tracer troll passive : heatseeker missiles ignore all enemies and if a merc use it the missiles just come back to him dealing 123 mil damage to the merc and all his team.

Supercharged LOL : when at 10 stacks game will kick you from the server.

come at me bro : merc taunt all enemies just entering in a wz/fp or ops, during the taunt merc recieves 450% more damage from all sources, cannot be healed.

Why u ain't rerolled yet ? passive : when u log merc, u are stunned for 45 minutes, every 5 seconds. Cannot be broken with cc break.

i have more, but for now, its all

Unfortunately, with your proposed mercenary and commando changes, one of those classes could, theoretically, join a warzone and capture a node or throw a huttball. To solve that, I suggest a stacking dot be applied to those characters after they click the join warzone button.

or

just : when a merc take the ball, the ball will explode dealing 9 mil damage o the merc and merc's team will auto lose the match, plus 3 days of lockdown from wz's

Gunslingers should get an magnetic skill which automatically draws EVERY other team member to him / her within 100 metres of the battlefield ... Plus, at the moment all of them have reached the Gunslinger, he or she explodes in an devastating explosion that only kills him / her, all own team members, and no-one else.

• 3 months later...
Nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware

Nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware nerf lethality again bioware

agreed also kolto probe is op it needs to be nerfed. /signed sorc bubbles

I agree, make the duration of Corrosive Grenade and Corrosive Dart 9 seconds so that they are equal to other DoT specs, like annihilation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.