Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

We the 3 Elites class demand nerfs to Operatives!

COOKIESNOMNOMNOM

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to BW metrics, people who play operatives are illegal aliens and need to be deported. This is just a small victory for America. If you do anything but nerf Operatives, the terrorists win. So, save american jobs and american lives...nerf operatives. *This message is supported by the Donald Trump campaign.

• 3 weeks later...
Fellow Sorcerers, Powertechs, Assassins! I Bring grim news...

There are roughly 35 of these, scoundrels... operatives... who dare bask in the shadow of our Tier 1 Glory!

Of which, 5 are DPS and the other 30 are healers

Edited by MoshhsoM

Sure, i can one shot ppl with affliction :tran_tongue:

But to be fair, i tried with arsenal merc, was unplayable is true, but if a heavy hitting spec like arsenal can be mobile like lightning and hit 14k hatseeker while casting my bubble, tell me what would the point in making a sorcerer ? I always said we need to stop pretending balance around arenas, arenas are **** pure S H I T. With some classes with 12 sec to stun immunity while others can be chain stunned to death, pls, just stop.

Like mi sig suggests, i play all the classes, but 2-3 like pt's and juggs ( i have too but i dont play them because i think they ae boring classes). If we pretend balance so be it, but " nerf sins to oblivion, nerf sorcs to lowest levels of hell", butt merc to jesus's level is not a fair balance discussion, its a " devs pls buff my class so i can faceroll th others"

HSM is not an autocrit, as such you have NO point.

HSM has ~20-25% chance to crit.

Thundering Blast IS an autocrit 100% of the time which makes it hit harder than most HSM.

Every class with autocrit skills will hit harder than HSM most of the time and sometimes harder than HSM when it does crit!

Play the class before crying about 14k crits which is the luck of the gods to happen when the set bonus is not available.

The damage "potential" of merc has zero reason to do with why it sucks when harassed. Arsenal has some of the lowest parse damage in the game by the way. Not even great burst due to RNG. But what mercs actually care about regarding PVP is the fact that surviving really sucks on a merc.

Edited by Gyronamics

Mosh created the operative meta for 3.0 and is the sole reason for all the Q_Q about operatives, though most would hate to admit it due to his extreme aggressive/cocky nature.

He's by far the best overall 1v1 player currently and the only feared operative/scoundrel that ques solo rateds.

I find it funny he spawned this generation of operatives. Bet he laughs about it every time he sees a "nerf operative" thread

Grats on winning the

btw. Well deserved

#moshnumberone

Edited by tinamaid

There are roughly 35 of these, scoundrels... operatives... who dare bask in the shadow of our Tier 1 Glory!

(Many of which are the same players running alts of the same pleb of a class) these players should be removed from our entitled leader boards!

So NAY I say... to operatives.. those scoundrels...

Nerf them to oblivion till their scrubscription runs out!

This was towards you mosh :rak_03:

HOWEVER you claim only 5 are dps rest are heals hrmm? Let me guess who these 5 dps OPeratives are..

Moshclaw

Mosh

HsoM

Mosh'is'god

Moshijklmnopqrs

Did I get that right?

This was towards you mosh :rak_03:

HOWEVER you claim only 5 are dps rest are heals hrmm? Let me guess who these 5 dps OPeratives are..

Moshclaw

Mosh

HsoM

Mosh'is'god

Moshijklmnopqrs

Did I get that right?

As a wise sorce once told me, "you're not the REAL Mosh."

I'm happpy to report that there are only 2 Operatives have made in the top 25...

While this is a big hit to the Operative community as they all scramble like rats rerolling to the entitled ruling elite class.

I am still disgusted 2 have made it... it should be 0! I will not stand for this. Bioware get to it! make more so called "Buffs" like the one you did in 3.3 :rak_03:

Edited by COOKIESNOMNOMNOM

• 2 months later...

(Many of which are the same players running alts of the same pleb of a class) these players should be removed from our entitled leader boards!

For now there are over 300 Tier 1 Sorc/Sin/PT Legion strong! Our power has been slightly threatened by these... pleb scoundrels...

I will not stand for this! For we are Legion! We are the many! We must rally ourselves and continue to complain on the forums! Till our royal entitlements and justice is done!

Bioware our lord...something must be done!

For our classes has been privileged and shall always be entitled as the 3 Elites!

There cannot be a 4th!!! That would ruin the triangle of the power you so carefully designed!

So NAY I say... to operatives.. those scoundrels...

Nerf them to oblivion till their scrubscription runs out!

We've done it boys!! Operatives got yet another nerf and our glorious bioware never even cared about telling anyone.

ALL HAIL SORC SIN PT! FOREVER TRINITY! FOREVER TIER 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.