We the 3 Elites class demand nerfs to Operatives!

COOKIESNOMNOMNOM

sorc/sin/PT = 72% (3/8 or 37.5% of classes)

op/scou = 17% (1/8 or 12.5% of classes)

other = 11% (4/8 or 50% of classes)

This is actually what I don't like about the current PvP most.

Frankly, Ranked PvP is dead for me. If I ever enter it, then just for laughs. How bad I will be. How much I'll be bullied for actually joining (similar to what Commandoes happens right now).

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the top 100, 28 are not of the big 3, and 11 of those 28 are not op/sco (numbers based on me just now glancing at the boards, so there may be an error).

So, 50% of the classes occupy 89% of the top 100. The other 50% occupy 11%. I'm not a statistician, but that seems like it might be indicative of something.

I don't know why the tiers are based on rating opposed to some predefined percentage of a given class. Example, set tier 1 for commandos as top 5% (ish???) of all commandos. So now, commandos are competing on an equal playing field for tiers (versus other commandos). You can completely eliminate class balance from the tier equation. So, a commando might get tier 1 with a rating of 1250. A sorc with a rating of 1600 might not get tier 1. A sorc may say, "but my rating is better, therefore I am a better player!!" Well, your class is better. I wasn't aware that this was supposed to measure class balance, but instead player skill.

90% of top 100 and 50% of top 300 (Tier 1). And they still wonder why rwzs are depopulating. It's the 3.0 balance ffs. Roll it back or tweak it and stop blaming people participation.

Edited by Aetideus

ladies and gentlemen the winner is for the ******** of the day Volthammer congratulation mate, u won nothing:D

Okay, maybe "one shot" is a slight exaggeration. :D If you intend for me to believe, however, that Sorcs/Sages do craptastic DPS then you're efforts are in vain. That lightning attack plus all their dots are hell on wheels. Have been for years now.

In fact, just about the only people who would argue against that are those who's favorite class is Sorc/Sage. I'm one of those who love to play the class, too.

Okay, maybe "one shot" is a slight exaggeration. :D If you intend for me to believe, however, that Sorcs/Sages do craptastic DPS then you're efforts are in vain. That lightning attack plus all their dots are hell on wheels. Have been for years now.

In fact, just about the only people who would argue against that are those who's favorite class is Sorc/Sage. I'm one of those who love to play the class, too.

i understand your point, but sorcs have only 1 dps spec viable in pvp. I did s5 with ly lightning sorc, and honestly was hard to be effective against tons of hatred sins and pt. And madness cannot be nerfed more, because it sucks in hm pve content, and lightning was already badly nerfed, what u guys want ? More nerf to sorc ? Want to come back in 1.x age when maras rage were the way to go ? Tell me, u seek balance, or u seek urpersonal balance for your favorite class ?

Edited by xX-Archangel-Xx

i understand your point, but sorcs have only 1 dps spec viable in pvp. I did s5 with ly lightning sorc, and honestly was hard to be effective against tons of hatred sins and pt. And madness cannot be nerfed more, because it sucks in hm pve content, and lightning was already badly nerfed, what u guys want ? More nerf to sorc ? Want to come back in 1.x age when maras rage were the way to go ? Tell me, u seek balance, or u seek urpersonal balance for your favorite class ?

What you felt as lightning is probably still better than at leat 3 of the other entire classes. Maybe more.

What you felt as lightning is probably still better than at leat 3 of the other entire classes. Maybe more.

Sure, i can one shot ppl with affliction :tran_tongue:

But to be fair, i tried with arsenal merc, was unplayable is true, but if a heavy hitting spec like arsenal can be mobile like lightning and hit 14k hatseeker while casting my bubble, tell me what would the point in making a sorcerer ? I always said we need to stop pretending balance around arenas, arenas are **** pure S H I T. With some classes with 12 sec to stun immunity while others can be chain stunned to death, pls, just stop.

Like mi sig suggests, i play all the classes, but 2-3 like pt's and juggs ( i have too but i dont play them because i think they ae boring classes). If we pretend balance so be it, but " nerf sins to oblivion, nerf sorcs to lowest levels of hell", butt merc to jesus's level is not a fair balance discussion, its a " devs pls buff my class so i can faceroll th others"

Sure, i can one shot ppl with affliction :tran_tongue:

But to be fair, i tried with arsenal merc, was unplayable is true, but if a heavy hitting spec like arsenal can be mobile like lightning and hit 14k hatseeker while casting my bubble, tell me what would the point in making a sorcerer ? I always said we need to stop pretending balance around arenas, arenas are **** pure S H I T. With some classes with 12 sec to stun immunity while others can be chain stunned to death, pls, just stop.

Like mi sig suggests, i play all the classes, but 2-3 like pt's and juggs ( i have too but i dont play them because i think they ae boring classes). If we pretend balance so be it, but " nerf sins to oblivion, nerf sorcs to lowest levels of hell", butt merc to jesus's level is not a fair balance discussion, its a " devs pls buff my class so i can faceroll th others"

Arenas are the ranked scene but let's also not equate being able to get by in 8v8 as balanced. I don't care that 6ou play all classes. So do I. But it's clear you main a sorc and to try to pretend that they somehow have an even tradeoff with the bottom 5/8s of classes is laughable. Especially when they are also the only one with all 3 specs still just as competetive if not more than at least 4/8 of entire classes.

We get it. Your a sorc and it's good to be king. Nerf Operatives.

Arenas are the ranked scene but let's also not equate being able to get by in 8v8 as balanced. I don't care that 6ou play all classes. So do I. But it's clear you main a sorc and to try to pretend that they somehow have an even tradeoff with the bottom 5/8s of classes is laughable. Especially when they are also the only one with all 3 specs still just as competetive if not more than at least 4/8 of entire classes.

We get it. Your a sorc and it's good to be king. Nerf Operatives.

well no, my main is a gunslinger, but i enjoy sorcs gameplay more, after this i say, i don't care arguing with ppl who think only at their pockets, if u think sorcs needs to become useless again, so be it, lets see how good to the game this thinking will bring. Oh wait, this nerf em all buf em all theory has bring us to synch q to pop a wz', has bring us the lowest % of population since ranked birth, has bring us to f2p, who knows what other things may be give us

well no, my main is a gunslinger, but i enjoy sorcs gameplay more, after this i say, i don't care arguing with ppl who think only at their pockets, if u think sorcs needs to become useless again, so be it, lets see how good to the game this thinking will bring. Oh wait, this nerf em all buf em all theory has bring us to synch q to pop a wz', has bring us the lowest % of population since ranked birth, has bring us to f2p, who knows what other things may be give us

No one has said to nerf this AND buff that. Balance is just off and of course something will have to be buffed or nerfed in some way to adjust. Of course again; you are ok with the status quo because you enjoy sorc gameplay more than your main gunslinger. I wonder why.

No one has said to nerf this AND buff that. Balance is just off and of course something will have to be buffed or nerfed in some way to adjust. Of course again; you are ok with the status quo because you enjoy sorc gameplay more than your main gunslinger. I wonder why.

I can explain it in 2 words, lightsaber + lightning.

I play almost every day gunslinger, mercenary, sentinel sorc and assassin. So, your u play fotm because they are op do not stand

I can explain it in 2 words, lightsaber + lightning.

I play almost every day gunslinger, mercenary, sentinel sorc and assassin. So, your u play fotm because they are op do not stand

Doesn't change that they are still top in power relative to 5/8ths of the classes.

Of the top 100, 28 are not of the big 3, and 11 of those 28 are not op/sco (numbers based on me just now glancing at the boards, so there may be an error).

So, 50% of the classes occupy 89% of the top 100. The other 50% occupy 11%. I'm not a statistician, but that seems like it might be indicative of something.

Wow...that's kinda depressing. Good work teclado!

Man, I've been playing this game the entire time it's been out and sorcs/sages, one of my favorite classes to play, have never ever even once been useless. In PvP they have always excelled. Always.

Had a match last night where the opposing team were 7 sorcs and 1 juggernaut. My team gave up half way through lol. That match was an anomaly though as most matches there is a good spread of classes, albeit i don't play 4v4 ranked.

Man, I've been playing this game the entire time it's been out and sorcs/sages, one of my favorite classes to play, have never ever even once been useless. In PvP they have always excelled. Always.

its just false, pre 2.8 ( madness buff) both specs were pointless, sorcs were strong in 1.x where u could go hybrid light madness with a chain lightning istant and more powerful on wraith, nerfed few months later ;)

its just false, pre 2.8 ( madness buff) both specs were pointless, sorcs were strong in 1.x where u could go hybrid light madness with a chain lightning istant and more powerful on wraith, nerfed few months later ;)

I think this is a matter of opinion and not fact. There is a difference. ;) Useless to whom? Those who hate to die ever? Facerollers?

what u don't love? operative BEST DUELING CLASS IN GAME OPERATIVE AVOID SO MUCH DAMAGE IN DPS AND HEALER SPECK. I play every day around 20 warzones i seen much operatives Only with 1 class i can kill operative it is Assassin deception also it is very hard , Juggernaut Immortal and Maybe just maybe PT in ADVANCED PROT tree. When i see ANY CONC operative i have thoughts it is pure healer 1) stun 2) 15 k hits 3) roll avoid 100% dps 4) 10 k hit 5) self heals 6) rekt. .

Operative not so good on ranked afraid Hatred sins coz of AOE and maybe even PT Juggs but alone on open place hi still god. let operative kite and you died .

If you don't agree Or you are OWNER OF OPERATIVE or you are Just don't want see any facts

I know really bad players who only start play this game they roll jugger marauder assassin they suck/ same as me

When they roll operative 1) go Rekt all 2) stay clicker f*** rotation 3) create and upload Video on youtube with perftect looking dueling or globaling on wz

Operative not easy class. Really not easy. But even as * Not very easy* class he dominate on every duels on every open places and zones if you *not very good player*

Edited by Wheerlpool

Exactly. LOL When a sorc can nearly one shot you with Death Field and lightning...nerf Ops instead. The ONLY thing, even as an Op/Scoundrel player, I would have nerfed is that blasted 8 second stun from the flash grenade. Mainly because it's an insta cast with a brutal duration. In PvP 8 seconds is an eternity.

I love my 8 sec AOE stun, especially when im casting the heals...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.