<Invictus> New black hole money farm. 360k+ per hour!

Again, I apologize for the title of my last post. Thank you for letting it die so I could make one with a better title.

Here's how it works: You go into End Of Torvix {Heroic 4} and clear the mobs on the first floor, then go to the second floor and run to the end aggroing everything. If you have a comp with good AOE and a companion to match, this can go very quickly. I ran it with a Jugg and Hk in my vid, and it took much longer.

On average the credit drops are 30k per run. After selling the drops, I end with between 30k-50k. For me, I average a 5m run, give or take. 30k x (60 mins/5 mins) = 360k, my guranteed ammount if you run at 5m or less. Keep in mind that's not counting selling drops. I've heard you can get the czerka crate from this, but from what I understand that's about as possible as finding a twinkie in swtor. The drops I get are mainly: green-blue level 50 drops from the mobs, orange gear/weapon from the security officer, and besides that I've gotten an Inheritance Mainhand Construction Kit...yay. Here's a video of me running it on Tank with Hk, The run in the video is very slow, first time trying it on the tank, and wanted to make sure you could see what I was doing.

Besides that, Invictus (Bastion) is always recruiting, if you're interested go to the Recruitment hyperlink in my sig, click applications, then recruitment. It's not an actual application, just type in your username and whatever else you want to add, and my officer and I will add you as a friend so we can recruit when you come online. You can also simply ask any online member for an invite.

Molon Labe.

The Video Runthrough - Complete with bad editing and crappy graphics =D

Edited by Lord_Trenzalore

Do the whole weekly, you'll get more. It's 200-300k for the BH weekly if you cash in all the drops and it only takes about 20 minutes to do a full run.

Combine that with CZ, and Oricon weeklies and you'll get way more than 500k for a literal hour of work.

Do the whole weekly, you'll get more. It's 200-300k for the BH weekly if you cash in all the drops and it only takes about 20 minutes to do a full run.

Combine that with CZ, and Oricon weeklies and you'll get way more than 500k for a literal hour of work.

To be fair, it depends on the player, how fast their comp can run (A laptop like the one I usually use would make it impossible to run these even close to an hour due to all the load screens.) And the weekly is well weekly, you can do this anytime. Not to mention the occasional pvp harrassment. I just posted this because it can help certain kinds of players.

This needed another thread.

Wait...

In the first one I posted the max ammount as how much SWTOR would allow you to get, based on quest reset. It was stupid and very over exaggerated, so I asked them to let it die and made a more accurate one.

Edited by Lord_Trenzalore

Seriously after reading this thread I done the Ilum thing and made 300k in 20minutes.

I usually just do an hour on Yavin farming slicing nodes (1M an hour less work).

So yeah...300k an hr :s

Seriously after reading this thread I done the Ilum thing and made 300k in 20minutes.

I usually just do an hour on Yavin farming slicing nodes (1M an hour less work).

So yeah...300k an hr :s

For slicing on Yavin. Is it more profitable to farm the ones at the area near the WB or the ones outside of ToS?

I see one key difference in that End of Torvix is an instanced area...doing the dailies in the various areas is only efficient if you don't have a lot of (or in some cases where resources are slim, even a few) other players around to compete with.

How the hell can you call this clickbait....what about the name isn't true, it's under exaggerated from what I usually make...

And who cares anyway? Like... oh no, people have clicked on a thread you made. You have gained so much now.... not. Curse this clickbait!

How the heck do you get 200-300K out of the BH weekly? I distinctly remember making around... 70K when I did the dailies there back at level 55 without the weekly (since I couldn't solo the heroic). Pretty sure there's no way the random drops from the heroic give you over 100-200K, unless you get the magenta crystal schematic and manage to sell it for a lot of cash on the GTN (dropped for me yesterday and the only other one listed was at 1.1 million <.< no idea if it actually sells at these prices. Especially with the CM crystals around....)

I could see the usefulness in this - as others have said it being an instanced area where you are the sole reaper of guaranteed rewards. There would be nothing more mind numbingly boring for me however, and Im sure the numbers don't add up. Edited by DocCollo

I could see the usefulness in this - as others have said it being an instanced area where you are the sole reaper of guaranteed rewards. There would be nothing more mind numbingly boring for me however, and Im sure the numbers don't add up.

When I'm bored and have nothing better to do, I'll probably record an hour long version of this. They do add up, but as you said, I can't imagine anything more boring

How the heck do you get 200-300K out of the BH weekly? I distinctly remember making around... 70K when I did the dailies there back at level 55 without the weekly (since I couldn't solo the heroic). Pretty sure there's no way the random drops from the heroic give you over 100-200K, unless you get the magenta crystal schematic and manage to sell it for a lot of cash on the GTN (dropped for me yesterday and the only other one listed was at 1.1 million <.< no idea if it actually sells at these prices. Especially with the CM crystals around....)

Sell all the drops, it's easily 100 to 150k more plus you can almost always snag a chest or two without sidetracking at all. It's a graveyard every time I go so I can grab everything. All that level 50 gear and stims you get plus the level 50 lockbox from the reward quickly adds up. A lot of that stuff is 8-10k each for blue or orange with some purples going up to 13k.

It's basically always been like that, just before there was more competition for the chests, and chances are you had to get a group to do the heroic which is where the best loot was and therefore had to split all those drops. It's 100-200k from drops and the vast majority are coming from chests and the heroic. If you had 4 people doing the heroic and don't get any chests, each person would probably walk away from the weekly with 100-120k. That might be why it didn't seem like a good daily route at the time.

Edited by Draqsko

Sell all the drops, it's easily 100 to 150k more plus you can almost always snag a chest or two without sidetracking at all. It's a graveyard every time I go so I can grab everything. All that level 50 gear and stims you get plus the level 50 lockbox from the reward quickly adds up. A lot of that stuff is 8-10k each for blue or orange with some purples going up to 13k.

It's basically always been like that, just before there was more competition for the chests, and chances are you had to get a group to do the heroic which is where the best loot was and therefore had to split all those drops. It's 100-200k from drops and the vast majority are coming from chests and the heroic. If you had 4 people doing the heroic and don't get any chests, each person would probably walk away from the weekly with 100-120k. That might be why it didn't seem like a good daily route at the time.

Huh, I really need to pay attention to this next time I do the weekly... I do sell all the drops, but I never noticed getting that much out of it even after starting to do the weekly now that I can solo it. (Or maybe I'm just supremely unlucky with drops outside that one schematic cause I usually only get a few green ones :p)

Huh, I really need to pay attention to this next time I do the weekly... I do sell all the drops, but I never noticed getting that much out of it even after starting to do the weekly now that I can solo it. (Or maybe I'm just supremely unlucky with drops outside that one schematic cause I usually only get a few green ones :p)

Can't say I've ever gotten more than 100k from it, I found this out while doing all the dailies (Not weekly/heroic 4 though)