Ashe/Lady Insanity just posted a new video with new KotFE info.

Hour long stories that will take most players like 15 minutes to half an hour to do? Sounds like I could beat KoTFE in an afternoon. If they had done new Ops and worked on PvP? That's content that would have lasted much, much, much longer.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I needed to know was Togruta this update. I want to stay blind to the fallen empire stuff as much as possible.

Yeah, I liked her video and everything was all interesting (I will probably check in on the video she mentioned).

However, all my ears heard was "Togruta, Togruta next week, Togruta, and more Togruta".

Mostly because I am excited for KoTFE and am laid back enough to not be bothered by negative nelly/nancy's.

Edited by Darturion

All I needed to know was Togruta this update. I want to stay blind to the fallen empire stuff as much as possible.

My thing is, let's say she really is an insider and her confirmation of Togruta coming is solid.

Why the hell haven't they confirmed on the forums then? Why aren't they shouting it from the rooftops that they can finally confirm a feature? I mean, if they're really happening next week, then it's because they're already ready. Come on BW, use the things you CAN talk about to prove that you know how!

My thing is, let's say she really is an insider and her confirmation of Togruta coming is solid.

Why the hell haven't they confirmed on the forums then? Why aren't they shouting it from the rooftops that they can finally confirm a feature? I mean, if they're really happening next week, then it's because they're already ready. Come on BW, use the things you CAN talk about to prove that you know how!

BioWare's target goal was to have it ready for 3.3 on July 21st. Since we haven't gotten any updates, I take that as they are on schedule.

The one hour of story content could be a good amount or bad amount. I guess it depends on how many hours of actual gameplay does it take to finish the content. And i guess it also depends on how many side quests are available while your doing the main story quest, and if those quests are actually rewarding enough to go about doing them. If there is only a couple hours of actual gameplay, with limited side quests that aren't rewarding, this could be very bad.

However if there are a good amount of rewarding side quests, and their is a good amount of fighting and gameplay in between the story elements this could be pretty good. We have to remember that they said at least, and some are considerably longer.

The way Kira wasn't protesting at all and was right there when it was happening, I was supposing she liked to watch? Maybe she wants to join in? Or maybe she knew I was just doing it for the mission; it's just one of those sacrifices that jedi have to make in the field. If I really cared there would have been a ds hit...

Well, my DS warrior will just point out a certain incident to Quinn if he decides to bring up her flirting with Theron... :D

As for the rest, Andronikos probably had someone stashed somewhere and Vector said he knew she did things for her job and it didnt matter (paraphrasing)

My BH is a flirt either way.

Not like i dont have a stack of characters sitting at "go start sor" waiting for them to fix the stupid broken intros anyhow. :p

Not like i dont have a stack of characters sitting at "go start sor" waiting for them to fix the stupid broken intros anyhow. :p

Makes me glad I've still got a few* parked there too. :D

* And by a few I mean most of them.

Edited by Callaron

'one epic story but no class missions'

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this statement, considering it sounds an awful lot like the polar opposite of what we've specifically told about the expansion by the devs

Class enhanced, yes, but they never mentioned class stories. We're all Outlanders now.

'one epic story but no class missions'

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this statement, considering it sounds an awful lot like the polar opposite of what we've specifically told about the expansion by the devs

uh, the devs never said there were class stories coming back.

dam i feel for anyone cheated on ds jeasa....although there was that imp soldier in port. just make sure take her saber away...

well my trooper is sol i romanced the girl on makeb and lana

Heh. With DS Jaesa, that should be the standing policy while she is on the ship. She is craaaazy.

Yeah, not like we had a lot of choices. Corso? Theron? That guy on Balmora I think? A few others that should be dead, at least in my story they are ;)

I should have a Black Widow title :p

Manslayer, like in the Fallout series? :p

As for me, I've been totally faithful. Kind of. My Shadow slept with Theran, but he cried too much over Holiday. Slept with Iresso, but then I broke things off because after like two days he was talking about marriage (back off there, son). So I threw the Jedi code at him, turned around, and made out with Lemda Avesta. But she never called back. WHAT A JERK! I ONLY SAVED YOUR STUPID PLANET!

And then I spent all of Rishi flirting with both Theron and Lana, because I'm terrible.

And you will cry the loudest when something you don't want happens which you could have prevented if you'd known beforehand.

Also, psychological studies have been done: people enjoy stories more if they know what happens. They get less stuck on plot so they can appreciate the literary devices and subtext.

Edited by Diviciacus

Well, my DS warrior will just point out a certain incident to Quinn if he decides to bring up her flirting with Theron... :D

As for the rest, Andronikos probably had someone stashed somewhere and Vector said he knew she did things for her job and it didnt matter (paraphrasing)

My BH is a flirt either way.

Lol. My warrior will just simply look at Quinn and point to the airlock. We can either do it the easy way or the much easier way.

Think of this as an extra piece of bacon with your meal, we will still get those other updates, now we just get something extra, something new.

We will? When? Not in 2015...so when?

"On top of other content."

Lets not forget that part. So the regular updates will continue alongside the story chapters. :)

Starting when? When will the "regular updates" begin again exactly? You know, the updates like Ops, FPs, WZ's, daily areas...when? Month after month like they originally claimed it would be after going F2P? Every 6 weeks? Every 9 weeks? Yearly? What is the "regular" update schedule exactly???

It's more paring down with a different wrapper and a nice sounding note attached yeah. Don't worry you're not going crazy, there are others that like to play MMOs with other people and expect a major change would mean more new content to enjoy together, not less. They're just not ITT.

Exactly how I see it Joe...they're giving us LESS, but selling it as "a new focus on story"...and people are falling for it >.< The story has been essential and a key element to EVERYTHING they've released...all this is is less of the stuff to do AFTER the story.

Also, psychological studies have been done: people enjoy stories more if they know what happens. They get less stuck on plot so they can appreciate the literary devices and subtext.

That's what multiple characters are for.

That's what multiple characters are for.

Oh, I'm not saying "play only one character."

I love the story, I really do. But I'm also in the sort of camp - as a regular progression raider - where I cannot delay slaughtering my way to 65, because if seven other people have to wait on me, they'll just find someone else.

I need to know this stuff beforehand, because I don't want to **** up my main. I have a LOT of time and credits invested in my Shadow. I'd rather not have to make a new one just because some people are butthurt about spoilers.

TOS and RAV HM last me HOURS per week...how the hell is one hour worth of story telling content, per month, "solid"? How little do you actually play that 1-hour is "solid" content to you?

Pretty sure they don't count Dailies as "story time". Think of "story time" as "new story played".

And you will cry the loudest when something you don't want happens which you could have prevented if you'd known beforehand.

Happen to who? I've romanced Cytherat, and that's it. And I'd be shocked if he ever came back.

Pretty sure they don't count Dailies as "story time". Think of "story time" as "new story played".

It was new the 1st time someone played it...just like these will be. The "dailies" simply made people want to repeat them.

"At least 1-hour of story content per month"

Geezus lol. That's pathetic...

Yeah, this is their idea of story? really? thought wed maybe get a week of actually game play for a month, seems i over estimated... even if you give us 8 chapters at once thats a long Sat. 1 hour.... again 1 freaking hour.. per month,,, for $15 bucks?

multiple charters playing THE SAME STORY", how fun was that on makeb, orricon. etc...

tell me again how im overreacting in my disappointment?

whatever it is they are staying so tight lipped on better be huge cause this is manure as far as im concerned