T minus 1 week till Togruta

SupremeLegate

Togruta will be in Game Update 3.3 on Tuesday! We are pretty excited for all of you to get your hands on the new playable species.

One thing that sets Togruta apart from other species is that, due to their Montrals, any item worn in your head slot will be automatically hidden. By introducing a new playable species which hides its head slot, this gives us the potential to introduce other species down the line who have "head things going on."

Let us know what you think of the Togruta in Game Update 3.3!

-eric

Squeeeeeeeeeee!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably be more creative with my sorc in that regard, but the knight is going to be as close to ahsoka as I can get it (though I won't even try and get an Ahsoka like name)

I've already got all the pieces I want to use unlocked in collections and everything, just so I can do it from lvl 1. I may even come here and flaunt it to all the people complaining abut the look alikes :)

I plan to run HK with mine just for the overkill... :D

Will there be a stream this week showing off the Togruta and it's customization options?

I'd die from excitement if this happens. Let it be known my tombstone should read, "Was meant to be born Togruta", if this happens.

Edited by Darturion

Togruta will be in Game Update 3.3 on Tuesday! We are pretty excited for all of you to get your hands on the new playable species.

One thing that sets Togruta apart from other species is that, due to their Montrals, any item worn in your head slot will be automatically hidden. By introducing a new playable species which hides its head slot, this gives us the potential to introduce other species down the line who have "head things going on."

-eric

Awesome news, thankyou :tran_grin:

Oh, can we please have some Togruta smilies here on the forum. It would be awesome!

By introducing a new playable species which hides its head slot, this gives us the potential to introduce other species down the line who have "head things going on."

-eric

Does this mean Nautolans could be next on this list? They have "head things going on".

Ithorians maybe later? J/K I hate Ithorians.

Does that open the door for "foot things going on"? -Trandoshans

Or what about "whole body things going on"? -Wookies

Yes, I know these two do not speak Basic, maybe make them a high Legacy level unlock for people not that concerned with seeing the story again or worried about romance arcs.

Does this mean Nautolans could be next on this list? They have "head things going on".

Yes, I know these two do not speak Basic, maybe make them a high Legacy level unlock for people not that concerned with seeing the story again or worried about romance arcs.

if Togruta sell well (shouldn't be a problem), Nautolan are almost for sure going to be the next specie release (like 99% chance)

The other three you listed though will never happen, for a variety of reasons that have already been beaten to death elsewhere.

Nautolans confirmed to be next by Eric Musco! ;)

Yay Nautolans! :cool:

Edited by Callaron

-eric

will this mean that the meshes for ashara will be fixed? when you equip her with gear that shows off skin she is invisible.

yes, and they have said it will be comparable in price to Cathar.

Hopefully slightly cheaper since we won't have as many customization options on characters that can't equip headgear. Fewer options should = lower price, IMO, though believing prices will be treated reasonably is probably a very, very silly thing for me to do.

They can't do this because there is no switch in the game code other than gender that determines whether an NPC is romanceable or not. If they did this the pundits would be all over them quicker then they could say, "the opinions contained herein do not necessarily represent those of Bioware Corp., and EA games"

-eric

Nice! Hopefully we'll get Wookiees and Nautolans soon as well!

Will the character slot per server limit be increased with 3.3 as well so those of us with 22 maximum level characters on a server will be able to create a Togruta as well?

Edited by Glzmo

-eric

Thanks for the update Eric! Excited to hear about other "head things going on"

Definitely creating a fresh Togruta Jedi Sentinel Tuesday :rak_03:

Edited by king_nile

Holy cow, no wonder they are reluctant to give out info:

Please tell us if Togruta are gonna be in 3.3.

They are.

OK, great, but ... what's the CC price?; I'll be disappointed if they can't wear goggles; now, when are we getting Nautloans (setting aside the completely trolling comments about Wookiees and Trandosians).

-eric

Question; Will Ashara get a redesign like Jorgan did when Cathar was introduced?

-eric

A gold post! With hints at Nautolans! Huzzah! There is a God!

Edited by TheSeventhJedi

-eric

Sweet! Appreciate the heads up.

Edited by SupremeLegate

Orrrrr, how about you take that little bit of coding which obviously has to exist for Togruta, and give everyone else a hood toggle?