Share the BEST item you received from cantina code!

Sikknasty

It seems both of the cantina code crates contain the same random items. The only difference being the speeder.

Out of 22 characters on my main account I didn't get anything significant. Out of 32 characters on my secondary account I got the statue once and the black dye once. The secondary account I have is Preferred Status and I mainly use it for GTN purposes.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This round I got 1 Carbonite Chamber, but I had already bought that for 94CC when they had those hourly items at 80-90% off flash sales way back when and had unlocked it in Collections. At least the character who did get it hadn't claimed one from Collections yet.

The Anaheim code got me just what I've always wanted, my own little Gonk Droid. I named him George and I hugged him and petted him and squeezed him...

The Anaheim code got me just what I've always wanted, my own little Gonk Droid. I named him George and I hugged him and petted him and squeezed him...

Awww, that is cute. I wish you and George happy adventurers together :tran_cool:

Carbonite chamber. The speeder is much better for my Sith than the pink one, so both of them have been swapped out. Bunch of dyes I'm not interested in. I don't remember what I got for my Smuggler but whatever it was does not look good on a yellow Twi'lek.

I got black/black dye on my light-sided BH. I'm quite happy, as it looks pretty darned awesome in the armor set I've got him wearing (can't remember name, one of the free sets sub's got at launch of GSF).

I opened boxes for 22 toons, since it's either legacy or account bound. I've no idea. Anyway, I've gotten 2 droids, 22 speeders, 1 black/black dye, about 4 xp boosts and the rest were the ugliest color combo dyes I've ever seen. Even the pink/purple ones I turned my nose up to. I'm more into Black/Whatever color looks good.

A Carbonite chamber.

Heh, it would have been a funny gag if everyone got one in their crates considering everyone's getting frozen in carbonite for the next 5 years.

They are saving that for GamesCom Crates, that is much closer to release.

The speeder, which is pretty nice in general.

Other than that, one XP boost, a couple of pink/purple dyes, and a lot of brown/brown dyes. And I get why the dyes are not legacy bound (to prevent grinding through disposa-toons), but its still annoying. Necessary, but annoying.

I've popped 4 so far. Got the droid on the very first one and the carbonite chamber on the third. The rest have been ugly dye packs.

To be honest, this feels like more hype than anything. The mount looks like a bobsled and the carbonite chamber is just another way to heal when we already have several options to heal when out of combat.

I was really expecting more from this being Comic Con. Some unique options for decorations would have been nice.