Share the BEST item you received from cantina code!

Sikknasty

As the title says, share the best item that you received from claiming your code and your reward from the cantina event.

I will start, and my best item I received was the "carbonite chamber" toy. It heals you while freezing yourself in carbonite.

Lets see who else received cool items other than dyes lol.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I got a black/black dye. I hunted around for a legacy chest that would rock in black/black and I picked up a Consular Birthright chest. The original colors were white with gold trim. Apparently the massive amount of white was a tertiary color so the gold trim was the only thing that changed. Such a waste.

Last time a black/black dye, this time one carbonite chamber and the rest useless dyes (no I do not want a pink dye)

I had hopes for a mandalorian statue but not this time and I am to lazy to create characters like others do in the thousands to get it.

Edited by Icestar

The best reward I've received is .... being thanked for sharing the code.

Yes, that's a positive spirit!

I wanted to reply: only dyes. But now my eyes are opened, too and I can say: a thanks from my very first Swtor friend ever (who somehow didn't even new about these codes until I sent him one today). :)

Pink/Purple (can't remember the hues offhand) that my LS SW thinks LS Jaesa or Vette might like. Jaesa more, pink/purple/default blue Twilek isn't that great a combo.

White/Green dye that looks cool on most armor-y armors for Troopers and BHs, got it twice. But I have a thing for trying to make all my comps for the Trooper wear the same color scheme. Maybe my main Troopers will need to wear something not White/Republic Red when they return.

Edit: hadn't gone through the rest's in boxes yet

Edited by LyraineAlei

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.